The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

I'm going to let this continue.

[it's your go, Fab].

Come on, it was pointless. I don't have a problem with unintelligent people, i'm not the most intelligent myself, but i'm not getting into that kind of moronic slanging match.

PINK SHIRT f***ing hell. Still giggling a bit at that.

One last thing

"I set my Sky+ to record "An Idiot Abroad," and got the Tottenham game.”

:lol:

Eh? didn't we just have a "moronic slanging match" :facepalm:. Or do you mean you're not going to get into a moronic slanging match AGAIN

Pretty much sums you up tbh.

Fucking gutted I missed out on Ray Wilkins' mental breakdown. :lol:

Was at pub and they had volume down.

Did you get a seat?

Stayed on my feet.

BOOM BOOM CHEIK CHEIK THE ROOM

I'm going to let this continue.

[it's your go, Fab].

Come on, it was pointless. I don't have a problem with unintelligent people, i'm not the most intelligent myself, but i'm not getting into that kind of moronic slanging match.

PINK SHIRT f***ing hell. Still giggling a bit at that.

One last thing

"I set my Sky+ to record "An Idiot Abroad," and got the Tottenham game.”

:lol:

Eh? didn't we just have a "moronic slanging match" :facepalm:. Or do you mean you're not going to get into a moronic slanging match AGAIN

Pretty much sums you up tbh.

"I know you are but what am I" idiot.

Did Piennar not travel with Spurs to Madrid? Or is he not registered for the CL? Cause surely it would have made more sense to stick him on instead of Jenas if Lennon is out and not have to move Bale to RW?

I've said this before, but the "laughing" that occurs when Spurs lose in the highest reaches of club football is embarrassing given our current status. When we are thinking of a CL semifinal as a good possibility, rather than something we have never achieved despite being a similar club, we can laugh at their failures in that endeavour. As a Nigerian I could not laugh at Ghana's hilarious defeat in the WC quarters (though I did) as we have never accomplished that stage. I hold a similar stance with regards to Spurs and any other clubs of our nature that build to such a level.

Guest elbee909
As a Nigerian I could not laugh at Ghana's hilarious defeat in the WC quarters (though I did)

Which is the point, really.

I'm hoping the 4-0 is a bit of a reality check for the spuds fans (media wankfest included), and brings them back down to where they belong.

However, I can't see this happening and we'll continue to get Dirty Harry and Wilkins continuing to pollute Sky and the scum with shite about how spurs will win the league and all.

Couldn't happen to a nicer set of fans (and players)!

I've said this before, but the "laughing" that occurs when Spurs lose in the highest reaches of club football is embarrassing given our current status. When we are thinking of a CL semifinal as a good possibility, rather than something we have never achieved despite being a similar club, we can laugh at their failures in that endeavour. As a Nigerian I could not laugh at Ghana's hilarious defeat in the WC quarters (though I did) as we have never accomplished that stage. I hold a similar stance with regards to Spurs and any other clubs of our nature that build to such a level.

Come on though, it's Spurs. Is there another team quite as loathsome out there?!

I can and i did laugh.

So are people jealous of spurs or something? They have done well in Europe and been entertaining to watch, don't really have a problem with that- unless if spurs fans start taking the piss of course.