The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Time for Arsenal to sack Wenger.  Pretty football get's you f*** all if you have a team of spineless twats.  Arsenal for me are the 5th biggest football club in the world and for them to be at least 6 years without winning a trophy strikes of utter failure.  The fact that Wenger has had £75M in the bank for the last 3 years and refuses to buy a decent keeper or defence with it strikes of arrogance.

Btw Kenny Dalglish is the biggest c*** after Carroll on this Planet and the fact some people think he's a good manager are those who only supported us post 1998.

Biggest cunt on the planet? Good grief.

You are now for fucking thinking KING KENNY is a good manager.  Bought his way at Liverpool and Blackburn, and ruined the greatest attacking side this country has seen.

Didn't watch but I f***ing hate Kenny Dalglish, don't care about semantics but he was the first man that taught me football could be s*** and for that I'll never forgive, turning a team that came 2nd to a team that comes 13th is criminal regardless of what problems you go through.

aye thinkm of that team, albert crocked,ferdinand crocked, shearer crocked, asprilla crocked, ginola wanting away and playing like it since before dalglish even got here and no money.

brought in given , hamman,speed and solano. should have been given more time but some people thought he wanted rush, barnes etc as permanent fixtures instead of being tide overs till others got fit.

What utter bollocks.

He spent 2.5M on Des Hamilton, 4m on Pistone, 3.5 of ANDREAS f***ing ANDERSSON and last but not least 3M on STEPHAINE GUIVARCH.

Your a f***ing tool to think Dalglish needed more time, he had 1 1/2 years previously to sort stuff out.

every manager fucks up like that (ruel fox,marc hottiger,paul kitson), pistone was actually ok aswell. after a terrible season of injuries he'd started quite well with a midfield that would serve us very well.

Didn't watch but I f***ing hate Kenny Dalglish, don't care about semantics but he was the first man that taught me football could be s*** and for that I'll never forgive, turning a team that came 2nd to a team that comes 13th is criminal regardless of what problems you go through.

aye thinkm of that team, albert crocked,ferdinand crocked, shearer crocked, asprilla crocked, ginola wanting away and playing like it since before dalglish even got here and no money.

brought in given , hamman,speed and solano. should have been given more time but some people thought he wanted rush, barnes etc as permanent fixtures instead of being tide overs till others got fit.

Ginola wanted away because Dalglish treated him like s***. His tremendous man management skills paid off there.

ginola wanted away when keegan was still here.

Nope, he was just annoyed KK turned down an offer from Barca only to find out KK walked a few months later.

I was at a Bez talk in, and he said that he Ginola was coming back from injury and was having a fitness test the day before a game, and he heard KD say to a Fitness Coach 'f***ing kill him'.

Ginola came back in absolutely knackered dripping with sweat etc, and Bez asked Ginola 'How'd you do'? He replied 'Tired, but i'll defo be able to play tomorrow now.

The team sheet went up and Ginola wasn't even on the bench, he kicked off and left the changing room and vowed he'd never play for the club again.

Time for Arsenal to sack Wenger.  Pretty football get's you f*** all if you have a team of spineless twats.  Arsenal for me are the 5th biggest football club in the world and for them to be at least 6 years without winning a trophy strikes of utter failure.  The fact that Wenger has had £75M in the bank for the last 3 years and refuses to buy a decent keeper or defence with it strikes of arrogance.

Btw Kenny Dalglish is the biggest c*** after Carroll on this Planet and the fact some people think he's a good manager are those who only supported us post 1998.

Biggest c*** on the planet? Good grief.

You are now for f***ing thinking KING KENNY is a good manager.  Bought his way at Liverpool and Blackburn, and ruined the greatest attacking side this country has seen.

there was nowt to ruin, even if keegan had stayed it would have been dismantled and little could be spent on rebuilding.

Guest Chubby Jason

I'm the biggest cunt in the world? My goodness, I don't know if I should either report that comment or start to self-harm.

Ginola wanted away because Dalglish treated him like s***. His tremendous man management skills paid off there.

Nope, he was just annoyed KK turned down an offer from Barca only to find out KK walked a few months later.

I was at a Bez talk in, and he said that he Ginola was coming back from injury and was having a fitness test the day before a game, and he heard KD say to a Fitness Coach 'f***ing kill him'.

Ginola came back in absolutely knackered dripping with sweat etc, and Bez asked Ginola 'How'd you do'? He replied 'Tired, but i'll defo be able to play tomorrow now.

The team sheet went up and Ginola wasn't even on the bench, he kicked off and left the changing room and vowed he'd never play for the club again.

as opposed to his half hearted displays at the end of the keegan reign ?

Guest neesy111

You are now for f***ing thinking KING KENNY is a good manager.  Bought his way at Liverpool and Blackburn, and ruined the greatest attacking side this country has seen.

there was nowt to ruin, even if keegan had stayed it would have been dismantled and little could be spent on rebuilding.

Worst comment of the year contender.  Nothing left to the ruin apart from a team that had finished 2nd twice in a row.

as opposed to his half hearted displays at the end of the keegan reign ?

He's said it on that Days of Our Lives thing on SS1, he was p***ed off with it and then even more so when KK left.

You may be right, but KD certainly didn't try to keep him.

What utter bollocks.

He spent 2.5M on Des Hamilton, 4m on Pistone, 3.5 of ANDREAS f***ing ANDERSSON and last but not least 3M on STEPHAINE GUIVARCH.

Your a f***ing tool to think Dalglish needed more time, he had 1 1/2 years previously to sort stuff out.

every manager f***s up like that (ruel fox,marc hottiger,paul kitson), pistone was actually ok aswell. after a terrible season of injuries he'd started quite well with a midfield that would serve us very well.

And those buys were over a 5 year spell, KD brought in most of these players towards the end of his short reign.

Time for Arsenal to sack Wenger.  Pretty football get's you f*** all if you have a team of spineless twats.  Arsenal for me are the 5th biggest football club in the world and for them to be at least 6 years without winning a trophy strikes of utter failure.  The fact that Wenger has had £75M in the bank for the last 3 years and refuses to buy a decent keeper or defence with it strikes of arrogance.

You are now for f***ing thinking KING KENNY is a good manager.  Bought his way at Liverpool and Blackburn, and ruined the greatest attacking side this country has seen.

Worst comment of the year contender.  Nothing left to the ruin apart from a team that had finished 2nd twice in a row.

albert finished,ferdinand finished,bearsley finished,shearer/asprilla long term injured, ginola wanting away.

Guest Chubby Jason

Want you to treat me like

I'm the biggest c*** in the world.

Great spot Neil

That's gonna be stuck in my head now for the rest of the evening no doubt :lol:

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. It's become such a cliché but what we lack isn't a goalkeeper, or even another centre-half! We need a leader, we need somebody like Vieira that will kill the game off.

Also, Dalglish can fuck right off. What was the point in telling Wenger to piss off? Really...

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. It's become such a cliché but what we lack isn't a goalkeeper, or even another centre-half! We need a leader, we need somebody like Vieira that will kill the game off.

Also, Dalglish can f*** right off. What was the point in telling Wenger to p*ss off? Really...

will danny guthrie do ?

Also, Dalglish can fuck right off. What was the point in telling Wenger to piss off? Really...

Nolan's a leader, swap with Fabregas?

Guest neesy111

What utter bollocks.

every manager fucks up like that (ruel fox,marc hottiger,paul kitson), pistone was actually ok aswell. after a terrible season of injuries he'd started quite well with a midfield that would serve us very well.

For starters we actually made a profit on almost every transfer under Keegan and those buys were certainly better than any of the hopeless Kenny Dalglish buys.  So you ready to disapprove the manager that provided our greatest time as a club in the league for the last 80 years but ready to defend the fucking indefensible.  Totally utterly laughable.

Guest neesy111

Get rid of Cesc for starters.  Most over-rated player in the premiership, done fuck all for 2 seasons now.  Cash in while you can.

Get rid of Cesc for starters.  Most over-rated player in the premiership, done fuck all for 2 seasons now.  Cash in while you can.

:facepalm:

BUT i did say to somebody the other day if i could keep one of Wilshere and Fabregas it would be Wilshere. Yaya Toure would be more USEFUL to Arsenal than Fabregas. Not saying he's a better player.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Was shite today like but how the fuck can you say that?