The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

There is absolutely nothing redeeming about Stoke City whatsoever. Disgusting vile place, violent detestable fans, horrible wanker of a manager, turgid football and fucking dirty bastard players.

Dunno, Arsenal have been fairly abject so far.  Unless you count solely keeping possession whilst not really threatening as good football?

I'm not watching the game, I'm trying to find it on the net. Just in general I meant tbh...

Guest Haris Vuckic

There is absolutely nothing redeeming about Stoke City whatsoever. Disgusting vile place, violent detestable fans, horrible w***** of a manager, turgid football and f***ing dirty b****** players.

This is true,

There is absolutely nothing redeeming about Stoke City whatsoever. Disgusting vile place, violent detestable fans, horrible w***** of a manager, turgid football and f***ing dirty b****** players.

Sewelly and one other person like this.

What a terrible and unsubstantial opinion.

:**(

Yes but it is substantial. Everything there is true and 90% of football fans outside of Stoke-on-Trent would agree. It's only you and either your inane bias and/or tedious wumming that seems to disagree on here.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Arsenal really don't look like title contenders.

Because they aren't. ;)

What is the Dresden Stoke thing? The other week I actually thought I had confused a Newcastle fan for a Stoke fan (that's not a dig Dresden, you were just going on about Stoke a lot).

Yes but it is substantial. Everything there is true and 90% of football fans outside of Stoke-on-Trent would agree. It's only you and either your inane bias and/or tedious wumming that seems to disagree on here.

You've only got yourself to blame if you get wound up by my posts :lol:

No point discussing the finer points of Stoke City with you.

Sewelly, Heza09 and two other people like this.