The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

Blackpool and WBA are a credit to this league.

This season is totally surreal tbh. Players like Charlie Adam, DJ Campbell and Andy Carroll are owning the league when higher profile players such as Rooney and Anelka look more suited to championship football.

This season is totally surreal tbh. Players like Charlie Adam, DJ Campbell and Andy Carroll are owning the league when higher profile players such as Rooney and Anelka look more suited to championship football.

:lol:

Idiot.

Idiot.

I don't get it.

Idiot.

I don't get it.

The guy has got a vendetta against Carroll.

Thinks he's some kind of lower league plodder, grouping him with D.J f'ing Campbell.

Idiot.

I don't get it.

Thinks he's some kind of lower league plodder, grouping him with D.J f'ing Campbell.

It's fair to say very few could have predicted both would do so well this year, so I don't see much wrong with it.

There isn't really much of a comparison, like.

Guest kingdawson

Idiot.

I don't get it.

It's fair to say very few could have predicted both would do so well this year, so I don't see much wrong with it.

There isn't really much of a comparison, like.

Leave him Mate. He likes to insult and have a go at everything i say. Most sane people would see nothing wrong with my statement (like yourself) but when you're dealing with mentally challenged morons it's different.

I apparently have a vendetta against Carroll despite never saying anything bad or negative about him on here. You couldn't make it up.