The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

RVP is a class apart.

Exactly what Arsenal have needed this season - DIRECT. None of this passing about rubbish, just forward runs and strikes at goal. Quality player.

For once I agree 100% with a post of yours.

RVP is a class apart.

Exactly what Arsenal have needed this season - DIRECT. None of this passing about rubbish, just forward runs and strikes at goal. Quality player.

For once I agree 100% with a post of yours.

Don't, you're making me feel dirty.

Guest neesy111

Should have won Champions League at Chelsea, got a shocking Portsmouth side to an FA cup final.  The whole circus at West Ham is a joke.

RVP is a class apart.

he's class, sadly been far too inconsistent/injured to really fulfill his potential.

Guest neesy111

Avram is a good manager, he's just working with crap at West Ham.

Based on what?

Because he inherited a good Chelsea team, and then took Pompey down, just like he's doing to West Ham now.  That's a good manager.

He didn't take Pompey down, they were doomed to start with considering he had a transfer embargo etc.  He clawed Chelsea back into the title race as well which went down to the wire.

RVP is a class apart.

he's class, sadly been far too inconsistent/injured to really fulfill his potential.

Injuries have taken their toll but he's starting to look the business again. Last week he was everywhere, major part of every attack. This week he's been much the same and got a goal and an assist in the first half. Quite happy I made him my fantasy captain.  :snod:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Carlton Cole just completely blanked that kid who wanted to give him some Lucozade.  He makes me sick.

Early contender for 2011 Catchphrase. Don't think a week has gone by without Neesy losing his bacon butty over some mundane event.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sacked in an hour.  :lol:

If it does happen tonight, I think Gold and Sullivan are utter wankers for setting him up for the abuse and humiliation. Disgusting.

If it is all true its shocking stuff, totally agree. At least Ashley has some respect for managers when he randomly sacks them.

Sacked in an hour.  :lol:

If it does happen tonight, I think Gold and Sullivan are utter wankers for setting him up for the abuse and humiliation. Disgusting.

If it is all true its shocking stuff, totally agree. At least Ashley has some respect for managers when he randomly sacks them.

:lol:

:lol: