The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Two f***ing abysmal teams, how on earth Hughton managed to engineer two defeats against them - with Tiote in CM both times - is beyond me. :lol:

That West Brom game was the worst I've ever seen an NUFC team play.

That Stoke game was nothing to do with form.  First half we never looked like losing in a million years then he takes off Ben Arfa and Tiote.   :idiot2:

You'll rarely see a manager get it so wrong.

Ben Arfa did fuck all in that game tbf. Taking off Tiote was a shit decision though.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do the double over us though, they'll do their usual home performance.

That Stoke game was nothing to do with form.  First half we never looked like losing in a million years then he takes off Ben Arfa and Tiote.  :idiot2:

Ben Arfa did f*** all in that game tbf.

Give over, man.

This season Stoke no longer seem like this formidable home side, i don't have stats so they could still be but it seems like they drop points quite often now at home!

They're on course to possibly do a little better actually, with another win or two thrown in.

09/10 Home 7W 6D 6L

10/11 Home 7W 2D 4L (to date)

Thankfully their away form has gotten worse

09/10 Away 4W 8D 7L

10/11 Away 3W 1D 10L  (to date)

That Stoke game was nothing to do with form.  First half we never looked like losing in a million years then he takes off Ben Arfa and Tiote.   :idiot2:

Ben Arfa did f*** all in that game tbf.

Give over, man.

Good point, well made Barbara.

Milan - Napoli tonight was one of the worst games I've watched since Sweden - Turkey in Euro 2000. How are those two fighting it out for the title down there? Lavezzi was missing for Napoli, should be taken into account, but the passing in that game was horrible and the fact that Milan are relying on Ibra, Robinho and Pato to do everything on their own (Cavani for Napoli) just goes to show that they are mediocre teams with very good centre forwards - the exact way Shearer described Marseille after they knocked us out of the Uefa cup with Drogba.

Milan as usual fielding their super-creative-flair packed midfield of Gattuso-Van Bommel-Flamini. God I hate seeing Zlatan at that club.

Milan - Napoli tonight was one of the worst games I've watched since Sweden - Turkey in Euro 2000. How are those two fighting it out for the title down there? Lavezzi was missing for Napoli, should be taken into account, but the passing in that game was horrible and the fact that Milan are relying on Ibra, Robinho and Pato to do everything on their own (Cavani for Napoli) just goes to show that they are mediocre teams with very good centre forwards - the exact way Shearer described Marseille after they knocked us out of the Uefa cup with Drogba.

Milan as usual fielding their super-creative-flair packed midfield of Gattuso-Van Bommel-Flamini. God I hate seeing Zlatan at that club.

The more I see both of them play the more I think Inter will win the league. The only reason they aren't top now is because Rafa was such a pathetic joke.

That Stoke game was nothing to do with form.  First half we never looked like losing in a million years then he takes off Ben Arfa and Tiote.   :idiot2:

Ben Arfa did fuck all in that game tbf. Taking off Tiote was a shit decision though.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do the double over us though, they'll do their usual home performance.

Ben Arfa was getting a lot of the ball, and sure enough 5 minutes after we lost that outlet we conceded.

He didn't do anything special but he was neat and tidy in possession and looked like he could make things happen.

Guest Heneage

The more I see both of them play the more I think Inter will win the league. The only reason they aren't top now is because Rafa was such a pathetic joke.

Harsh to blame just Rafa, injuries have taken a toll too. Still don't like Milan's midfield.

Nixon.

Inter still have injuries problem and they have been winning and winning since Rafa. And honestly, Leonardo isn't the most tactical person in the world but hell he makes his players want to play. Rafa was absolute shit.

There was only Rafa to blame.

Guest optimistic nit

They snuffed him out quite well.

take someone like ben arfa off and stoke were able to play much more freely. even if he wasn't playing particulary well (which he wasn't iirc) the threat alone of someone with his ability stops a team from being able to push forward as much as they were able too in the second half.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Van Persie's always out for three weeks though, if they were relying on him to win the league they deserve to fail.

:lol: so true.