The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Fucking hate it when players wave imagenary cards around.

Aye, should make it a bookable offence to do that.

Why?

Awful attitude to do that.

What about appealing for free-kicks and penalty kicks?

Trying to get players booked goes over the boundary.  Serious lack of professionalism.

What boundary? The imaginary one that you've just created in your head?

Under your theory, would you be happy for players to push the referee around ?!?

Guest neesy111

I'd be wanting our players to ask for the red card if one of them was chopped down when clean through.

Say it, but bloody don't try to act like the referee.

:lol: I don't know what to say to that.

Well, it seems like you want players to referee the game.

I'd be wanting our players to ask for the red card if one of them was chopped down when clean through.

Say it, but bloody don't try to act like the referee.

:lol: I don't know what to say to that.

Well, it seems like you want players to referee the game.

But neesy man, imaginary cards don't count.

Why?

Trying to get players booked goes over the boundary.  Serious lack of professionalism.

Under your theory, would you be happy for players to push the referee around ?!?

I don't see how that's related to appealing for something that you feel you deserve. If you feel you've been fouled, appeal for it. If you feel you deserve a penalty, appeal for it. If you feel the player deserves a yellow card, appeal for it. Same with a red. And how they appeal for it is irrelevant as well. Say it, wave an imaginary card, sing a fucking song. If they're appealing for it, they're appealing for it. It's not cheating because they're not diving or doing something which is against the rules of the game. It's just appealing for something that they feel is deserved, which is perfectly fine imo.

Players pushing referees around would obviously be conduct that is against the rules.

Why?

I don't see how that's related to appealing for something that you feel you deserve. If you feel you've been fouled, appeal for it. If you feel you deserve a penalty, appeal for it. If you feel the player deserves a yellow card, appeal for it. Same with a red. And how they appeal for it is irrelevant as well. Say it, wave an imaginary card, sing a fucking song. If they're appealing for it, they're appealing for it. It's not cheating because they're not diving or doing something which is against the rules of the game. It's just appealing for something that they feel is deserved, which is perfectly fine imo.

Players pushing referees around would obviously be conduct that is against the rules.

:lol: Oh, Apisith is going to end up getting banned again, isn't he?

Guest neesy111

The real story of today is how shit Rooney is right now. I know he scored against City and Chelsea but he still didn't look like the Rooney of last year. I'm not sure what's going on with him at all.

250k a week isn't enough.

You just know Fergie will play his most full-strength, dynamic side against us. He always f***ing does.

:lol:

Every poor performance in the build up = another two goals against us. We're at 4-0 atm.