The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

van Persie starting...

Arsenal

Szczesny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Diaby, Wilshere; Nasri, Fabregas, Rosicky; Van Persie

Barcelona:

Valdes; Dani Alves, Busquets, Abidal, Adriano; Mascherano; Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, David Villa, Messi.

Barca are potentially shooting themselves in the foot playing Biscuits in defence.

He's no worse than Milito.

van Persie starting...

Arsenal

Szczesny; Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy; Diaby, Wilshere; Nasri, Fabregas, Rosicky; Van Persie

Barcelona:

Valdes; Dani Alves, Busquets, Abidal, Adriano; Mascherano; Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, David Villa, Messi.

Barca are potentially shooting themselves in the foot playing Biscuits in defence.

Heæs no worse than Milito.

Aye but they lose his ability to keep it ticking over in midfield. I'd swap him and the Argie wanker if he was set on not playing Milito.

If Rosicky does well against Alves we have every chance of taking this game, he was a problem last leg. That's ignoring the obvious threats, i am full of confidence (not a good sign)

If Rosicky does well against Alves we have every chance of taking this game, he was a problem last leg. That's ignoring the obvious threats, i am full of confidence (not a good sign)

Shame Rosicky hasn't had a good game in about 3 years. If I was Arsenal fan I'd be annoyed he is anywhere near this game.

Barca should win, yes the defensive 5 aren't the best, and there's players out of position, but individually they're all good players. better than arsenal's back 5, for instance. mascherano's not a patch on busquets but i'm sure most would have him ahead of diaby, though the latter very occasionally plays a blinder.

for me barcelona really struggled with the power/pace of bendtner and arshavin in the last leg, so im surprised neither have started. i suppose the plan is to still be in the game with half an hour left and to bring those two against tired legs, as in the first leg.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bendtner will score the winning goal, and his celebration will be so immense, that his ego will implode due to the mass it beholds. Thus, the beginning of the end will begin.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://www.boxofficefootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/rafa-facts.jpg

"That's not Spanish, that's Catalan."