The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ah, Mike Jones.  :lol: First time I've noticed him, but some mates at Uni were saying he's the worst ref they've seen along side Clattenburger.

Guest toonlass

Rangers 1-0 up against Kilmarnock. Dirty, spitting, wife-beating Diouf scored.

You forgot mackem.

Dirty, spitting, wife-beating, Mackem-touching bastard.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Rangers 1-0 up against Kilmarnock. Dirty, spitting, wife-beating Diouf scored.

You forgot mackem.

Dirty, spitting, wife-beating, Mackem-touching bastard.

You forgot Big Sam Loving...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The more I see Stoke, the more they come across as a very clever, but, dirty team with little sportsmanship.

BOMBARDMENT

this amused me

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_akJj0VF7J8k/RqXGSIUUqTI/AAAAAAAAAFY/9vfZC7NZtbo/s400/Coach_krupt_the_simpsons.jpg

Aye. It's always what I think of when Stoke build up a bit of pressure against someone for some reason.

You lot have some biased viewpoints towards Stoke.  Understandable, but try to make your own mind up on the 90 minutes we just watched.

Why is it biased? I think they play shit, dirty football, hence would rather someone else won.

You lot have some biased viewpoints towards Stoke.  Understandable, but try to make your own mind up on the 90 minutes we just watched.

Why is it biased? I think they play s***, dirty football, hence would rather someone else won.

You 'think', but they weren't dirty nor was the football 'shit'.

Why is it biased? I think they play s***, dirty football, hence would rather someone else won.

To use your words, I guess we have different views on what constitutes good/shit football.

Guest neesy111

If you think that wasn't shit football, then god knows how fucking low your yardstick for it.