The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

The Yanks must be praying that he stays for another 3-4 years to get together his next big squad, because another manager with that set of players might struggle.

will be telling what happens if they win the league and beat Liverpool's league haul this year. He once said that was his motivation.

The Yanks must be praying that he stays for another 3-4 years to get together his next big squad, because another manager with that set of players might struggle.

will be telling what happens if they win the league and beat Liverpool's league haul this year. He once said that was his motivation.

If he wins another CL in the next two years, I think his next target will be the 5 Euro Cups.

Guest Chubby Jason

I hope they win it and he fucks off.

Man U looking very average in this game for me.

That 11 is pretty average.

Think it just goes to prove what a legend Sir Alex is, that he can still mould a team with a strong sniff of the treble.

They really have no chance of a treble tbf. Could probably do the domestic double like

If he wins another CL in the next two years, I think his next target will be the 5 Euro Cups.

Possibly, can't see it though. I'd be flabbergasted if it didn't go to Spain this year and the year after he'll have had to replace Scholes, Giggs and VDS, and probably Rio properly. Be a lot too ask. Guess it depends if he can be arsed building up another team again.

Guest Chubby Jason

Wilkins can't wait to do the rounds of oral pleasure in the Man United dressing room after the game. Wazza first, then Scholsey, Giggsy gets sloppy thirds.