The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Just me who thinks Viana still looks a really talented player?

Always had talent, but had a heart the size of a pea.

Aye, he's a class act. Like Ronny said on here last week in a 3 man midfield ala Blackpool and Charlie Adam he'd have been great

aye. Dunno if it was posted earlier but there was a decent interview somewhere saying no matter how hard Bobby tried with him he just didn't settle here. The archetypal three man southern European midfield player.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, he's a class act. Like Ronny said on here last week in a 3 man midfield ala Blackpool and Charlie Adam he'd have been great

aye. Dunno if it was posted earlier but there was a decent interview somewhere saying no matter how hard Bobby tried with him he just didn't settle here. The archetypal three man southern European midfield player.

Didn't we mainly play him at LM?

From what I remember yes. Probably wrong though.

Guest neesy111

From what I remember yes. Probably wrong though.

He usually played in place of robert, then at the end of the 03/04 season when we had an injury crisis he played in CM.  It was when he got moved inside we saw his weaknesses badly.