The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

For a moment there, I thought Jamie Redknapp suggested that, had Lennon not been taken ill, he'd have been marking Adebayour for the goal rather than Jenas.

Would Lennon reach Adebayour's knee even?

Not sure how Militio managed to not get a penalty when he was pushed down in the area

Just seen the highlights, have the Inter defence managed to forget everything they were taught by Mourinho? I know Lucio is out but they're absolutely all over the place. Julio Cesar having a mare for the 2nd too.

vdv off. He's going to fucking retire now.

Redknapp should just tell him he can't risk him being a petulant little shit and getting himself red carded as is more than likely to happen.

Not sure how Militio managed to not get a penalty when he was pushed down in the area

Just seen the highlights, have the Inter defence managed to forget everything they were taught by Mourinho? I know Lucio is out but they're absolutely all over the place. Julio Cesar having a mare for the 2nd too.

Walter Samuel.

Madrid trying to walk it in.

They migth screw this up ... deep down I bet this Madrid team disgusts Mourinho. They're so non-chalant it's unreal. Just not a Mourinho team.

Guest Geordiesned

Redknapp and Hoddle both saying VdV was treading water in 1st half but only AFTER he was taken off! Why not say it earlier then? Experts? My arse!