The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest toonlass

Fook me I'm an avid rangers fan but we are getting way too hard to watch, can't help but flick over to the blackpool game.

Re jelavic, can't see us holding onto him for too long, and would obviously love the toon to go in for him if he was to move.

The state of rangers finances, takeover or not, would mean he could go for about 5mil max, dirty cheap for a25 year old croatian international who really looks the biz

Yup. Today's game has been poor. We don't look like we have any creativity at all.

Fook me I'm an avid rangers fan but we are getting way too hard to watch, can't help but flick over to the blackpool game.

Re jelavic, can't see us holding onto him for too long, and would obviously love the toon to go in for him if he was to move.

The state of rangers finances, takeover or not, would mean he could go for about 5mil max, dirty cheap for a25 year old croatian international who really looks the biz

Yup. Today's game has been poor. We don't look like we have any creativity at all.

That young lad (left-winger) looked canny in the waffa cup vs PSV, seemed to have a real spark about him. Is he not playing?

What happened to John Fleck (future Scotland superhero)?

Really pisses me off how Sky rarely seem to get anybody in to represent us in the studio. Oh look Villa are playing so here's Dwight Yorke and to even it out...why it's Danny Murphy. Of fucking course. Rounded off by that mackem Dave Jones presenting, do Beresford & Lee just not answer their phones these days?

Really pisses me off how Sky rarely seem to get anybody in to represent us in the studio. Oh look Villa are playing so here's Dwight Yorke and to even it out...why it's Danny Murphy. Of f***ing course. Rounded off by that mackem Dave Jones presenting, do Beresford & Lee just not answer their phones these days?

I think the one time they did this season it was fucking Nicky Butt. :lol:

Guest toonlass

That young lad (left-winger) looked canny in the waffa cup vs PSV, seemed to have a real spark about him. Is he not playing?

Wylde went off at half-time, Fleck about to come on.

Really pisses me off how Sky rarely seem to get anybody in to represent us in the studio. Oh look Villa are playing so here's Dwight Yorke and to even it out...why it's Danny Murphy. Of f***ing course. Rounded off by that mackem Dave Jones presenting, do Beresford & Lee just not answer their phones these days?

Aye, and his baldy nut.

The derby at SJP was a classic pundit selection. Ex Mackem manager Peter Reid, who led them to their two most succesful seasons in the Premiership, and Sam Allardyce, who was here for 6 months and hates us. Good balance :lol:

What happened to him, injury?

Guest toonlass

With Wylde? Think so Stu.

What happened to him, injury?

Fleck is still only 19, Stu.

Chances are he's not the Scottish Rooney though.

:thup: just remember a lot of hype about him a couple of years ago, didn't see him in their Europa League campaign this season, wondered if he'd fallen off the radar. Cheers

Fleck is still only 19, Stu.

Chances are he's not the Scottish Rooney though.

:thup: just remember a lot of hype about him a couple of years ago, didn't see him in their Europa League campaign this season, wondered if he'd fallen off the radar. Cheers

Aye, he broke through into the team at like 16/17 so makes it seem like he's been round a while. He'll still probably be a canny player for Rangers, they gave him the #10 shirt this season, just probably not gonna be amazing or owt.