The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. It's become such a cliché but what we lack isn't a goalkeeper, or even another centre-half! We need a leader, we need somebody like Vieira that will kill the game off.

Also, Dalglish can fuck right off. What was the point in telling Wenger to piss off? Really...

Get rid of Cesc for starters.  Most over-rated player in the premiership, done fuck all for 2 seasons now.  Cash in while you can.

:facepalm:

BUT i did say to somebody the other day if i could keep one of Wilshere and Fabregas it would be Wilshere. Yaya Toure would be more USEFUL to Arsenal than Fabregas. Not saying he's a better player.

Yaya this season would have been much more useful.  Honestly what the fuck has Cesc done the last 2 seasons apart from moan on etc, and then say he wants to move from Arsenal to Barcelona last summer.  He's a great player, but he's been dreadful imo for last 2 years.

Is it just me or is neesy on a rampage? This travelling is doing you some good. I like this "FUCK YOU ALL!!!" attitude. :snod:

He's still hurting (literally Richard) from his Patpong night out last night I suspect.

Guest neesy111

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. It's become such a cliché but what we lack isn't a goalkeeper, or even another centre-half! We need a leader, we need somebody like Vieira that will kill the game off.

Also, Dalglish can fuck right off. What was the point in telling Wenger to piss off? Really...

Get rid of Cesc for starters.  Most over-rated player in the premiership, done fuck all for 2 seasons now.  Cash in while you can.

Was shite today like but how the fuck can you say that?

Because I don't judge players and their performances from what SKY SPORTS want to believe us.

Guest neesy111

Is it just me or is neesy on a rampage? This travelling is doing you some good. I like this "FUCK YOU ALL!!!" attitude. :snod:

Just telling people what need's to be said.  Too many people especially Arsenal fans and management with their heads stuck in sand. 

Neesy, i have a lot of respect for you, i really do. Your opinion is usually right but poorly executed but Fabregas can do things that no other player can, it's like he has a radar in his head and knows where everyone is and the passes he sprays about and completes cannot be rivalled by anyone in the league imo. We miss a "driving force" from midfield though.

Well, that wasn't what I expected.

Christ aye. I thought the ref should've ended the game before the 2nd penalty but it made for good viewing.

You sure he wasn't talking about the Bolton-Stoke game?

Guest Rey Mysterio

Was shite today like but how the fuck can you say that?

Because I don't judge players and their performances from what SKY SPORTS want to believe us.

So in that case you would have seen that he hasn't done fuck all for 2 seasons.

Get rid of Cesc for starters.  Most over-rated player in the premiership, done fuck all for 2 seasons now.  Cash in while you can.

:facepalm:

BUT i did say to somebody the other day if i could keep one of Wilshere and Fabregas it would be Wilshere. Yaya Toure would be more USEFUL to Arsenal than Fabregas. Not saying he's a better player.

Yaya this season would have been much more useful.  Honestly what the fuck has Cesc done the last 2 seasons apart from moan on etc, and then say he wants to move from Arsenal to Barcelona last summer.  He's a great player, but he's been dreadful imo for last 2 years.

28 goals and 32 assists, shite that.

Well, that wasn't what I expected.

Christ aye. I thought the ref should've ended the game before the 2nd penalty but it made for good viewing.

You sure he wasn't talking about the Bolton-Stoke game?

I know he was talking about Bolton man. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Neesy, i have a lot of respect for you, i really do. Your opinion is usually right but poorly executed but Fabregas can do things that no other player can, it's like he has a radar in his head and knows where everyone is and the passes he sprays about and completes cannot be rivalled by anyone in the league imo. We miss a "driving force" from midfield though.

Tbf, it's not just that Ash.  I believe he is a very poor captain for Arsenal, that driving force should be coming from him and also the way in which you's have fallen apart in many games this season recently should ring alarm bells.  Reminds me of Owen being our captain, nice gesture but totally wrong person.

Tbf, it's not just that Ash.  I believe he is a very poor captain for Arsenal, that driving force should be coming from him and also the way in which you's have fallen apart in many games this season recently should ring alarm bells.  Reminds me of Owen being our captain, nice gesture but totally wrong person.

Arsene Wenger has that mentality though where he thinks the captaincy doesn't matter that much and just hands it to a big player has he has done with Henry/Cesc as of late. Kind of agree tbh, i think captaincy can be an excuse.

Arsene Wenger has that mentality though where he thinks the captaincy doesn't matter that much and just hands it to a big player has he has done with Henry/Cesc as of late. Kind of agree tbh, i think captaincy can be an excuse.

Being captain means nowt IMO. It is irrelevant unless you're a team with no leaders like Arsenal.

Guest neesy111

My feeling on Wenger are pretty clear now.  He's in utter denial about what is wrong at Arsenal and I hope for his sake's (as I respect him hugely as a person and coach) he sorts it out but I fear he won't.  Arsenal fans have been speaking about this team having potential for 5 fucking years now, that is a very long time in today's game.  Man Utd's kids won the title in their 1st season against NUFC (sadly) which led them to greateness, this Arsenal side lacks everything those kids have.