The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Stoke are going to win the FA Cup, aren't they? Just to make me slit my writs at the injustice.

If they stop City winning something then Tony Pulis should be knighted

The real Stoke City v. the expensive Stoke City.

Should be the most entertaining FA Cup Final ever.

Guest guinness_fiend

Stoke are going to win the FA Cup, aren't they? Just to make me slit my writs at the injustice.

Injustice? :lol: They've battled their way to the final and deserve a shot. 

Injustice? :lol: They've battled their way to the final and deserve a shot. 

Clearly I deserve a seven-day ban for daring to be the slightest bit irrational on an internet football forum.

Wenger is right in saying it wasn't a penalty, but Lucas was crafty, he stopped his run and let Eboue run into the back of him. Difficult for a ref to spot, and he just has to accept that bit of bad luck.

However, he can do something about the attitude of his players. If you score, the first priority of your team has to be to get the ball back. Bendtner was just strolling and watching as the ball was boucing around the half way line, and he allowed Liverpool to get hold of it and build the attack which eventually led to the goal.

Now the goal came 2 minutes later so he won't get the blame, but that's the sort of detail which can make the difference between winners and losers. Players have to give 100% the whole of the time they're on the pitch.

Guest Heneage

Denis scored I see.

Lua-Lua stylah.

He's been a menace.

No really, he's played well.

Godly on Fifa 09

How many empty seats at Wembley?Makes a mockery of holding cup semis there tbh.

Crowd was almost exactly what Old Trafford holds. Shame it doesn't pay off construction costs though.