The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

I'll say again Wenger has lost it as a manager imo.

Agree with wor neesy.  He's just not learning from what happens every single season.

Every Season for last 5 years it's been 'ohh this team has potential' then it turns to 'next year is when this team will flourish' after their season implodes.

Also Arsenal are a massive club and 6 years without a trophy would get most managers the sack at a very successful club.

Another problem they have is that they're not good enough now for this belief that, 'If they win one cup the trophies will flow.' that the media has. I'd tip City to be more successful in the next decade.

Depressing that like.

Guest neesy111

I wouldn't want to be the one making that decision to get rid of Wenger though.

Obviously would be an almost impossible decision to do, but fact is no player, manager, owner or fan is bigger the club.  This must Arsenal's longest trophy drought for decades considering they are the 3rd richest club in the world.  Strikes of utter failure in my eyes.

Worst title challengers ever. They'd probably help their chances immeasurably if they actually took a shot every now and then instead of constantly passing it side ways from wing to wing and achieving fuck all.

Guest neesy111

Be nice if the referee had had the balls to not enforce that stupid fucking rule on that one occasion and open the debate properly. Wishful thinking though I guess.

It's the FA to blame tbh as in other leagues i.e. German you see ref's with far more relaxed with regards to the letter of the law.

Would they have to change their style to win the league?

It's not playing style it's the squad.  Seems simplistic but they need two 'Adams/Viera' sorts to sheppard these youngsters around the pitch.

Imo yeah because they're not good enough to get away with it at the minute.  Get 3-4 proper footballers in who can do everything including the ugly stuff then they can play whatever football they like and they'll win the league.

Be nice if the referee had had the balls to not enforce that stupid fucking rule on that one occasion and open the debate properly. Wishful thinking though I guess.

It's the FA to blame tbh as in other leagues i.e. German you see ref's with far more relaxed with regards to the letter of the law.

Oh I'm not blaming him really, just doing his job as told to etc. It'd just be nice if someone stood up to it and pointed out how utterly ridiculous it is in most circumstances.

Guest neesy111

Yes as there system all depends on certain players and isn't flexible at all. 

Guest neesy111

Oh I'm not blaming him really, just doing his job as told to etc. It'd just be nice if someone stood up to it and pointed out how utterly ridiculous it is in most circumstances.

:thup:

You know why they do it though, yeah?  You don't fuck about with the sponsors.

Guest neesy111

Fact is for Arsenal to win the league they need a pretty big overhaul from this team of bottlers as well.

Should cash in on cesc as well.

Arsenal are pretty close to having a very formidable side. As much as I think Wenger has transformed their club for the better, his inability to sign what is needed is pretty flabbergasting.

It's more an unwillingness than an inability imo, which is all the more mental.

Arsenal are pretty close to having a very formidable side. As much as I think Wenger has transformed their club for the better, his inability to sign what is needed is pretty flabbergasting.

It's more an unwillingness than an inability imo, which is all the more mental.

Aye that's what I was meaning really.

I don't really care what Arsenal do, but still, the blatant problems of Arsenal that haven't been addressed for years is so frustrating. No goalie until just now, no powerful centerback, no powerful striker, etc., etc. Just fucking buy some players, man, you're only about three away from being a real title contender.