The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Steve McManaman: "Ronaldo is at the same level as Messi. In England everyone loves both Cristiano and Mourinho."

Hard to tell which Spanish team Macca played for.

:lol:

I'm glad Norwich are back up. Always liked them, but then who doesn't? (apart from Ipswich fans). I don't really care who wins the playoffs as long as it's not boring Reading. Forest would be good because it would feel like the 90s again, Swansea or Cardiff would be interesting purely for the novelty of having a Welsh club in the prem.

I don't like Norwich at all.

Mike Walker, Delia Smith calling us a 'managers graveyard' and a small club :facepalm:, Mike Walker, a racism incident with their fans at Goodison, Stephen Fry being on the board... did I mention Mike Walker?

Steve McManaman: "Ronaldo is at the same level as Messi. In England everyone loves both Cristiano and Mourinho."

Hard to tell which Spanish team Macca played for.

Still reckons 2-0 Barca though.

Madrid are going to have to press heavily and they're going to get caught on the break. Barca are so, so quick on the counter.

So happy Biscuits didn't score, the rat.

Two or three Barca players swarming around the ball when Madrid have it. Brilliant pressure.

Makes a good change from them swarming round the ref. Despicable cunts this El Cuntico lot.