The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Hasn't Sewelly paid quite a lot to go see Barca tonight? Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Alves, Messi, Villa, Pedro, Busquets all not playing. Unlucky. :lol:

Sure he won't mind & would be expecting it. Be quite a spectacle to see them get the trophy n all that jazz.

Heehaw 0-1 Racing in the allegedly rigged Sporting win.

They have nowt on the Italians, though, when it comes to corruption. The allegedly rigged draw in Napoli-Inter is coming along nicely, 1-1 HT.

Hasn't Sewelly paid quite a lot to go see Barca tonight? Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Alves, Messi, Villa, Pedro, Busquets all not playing. Unlucky. :lol:

Sure he won't mind & would be expecting it. Be quite a spectacle to see them get the trophy n all that jazz.

True, forgot they were presented with the trophy tonight. I'd still have expected a few of those lot to be playing mind.

True, forgot they were presented with the trophy tonight. I'd still have expected a few of those lot to be playing mind.

Is it the last weekend in Spain today or that next weekend?

Bit of revenge for Boca, Disco? Didn't they lose the reverse fixture earlier in the year, and didn't the Boca coach say something like "if we lose this, I'll go"? And sure enough they did, and he did.

Next weekend. Not sure why they're all playing at the same time this week like.

I'd imagine with so many teams in the relegation dogfight they've done it to even it out a little bit and stop teams manufacturing convenient results.

Bit of revenge for Boca, Disco? Didn't they lose the reverse fixture earlier in the year, and didn't the Boca coach say something like "if we lose this, I'll go"? And sure enough they did, and he did.

Aye. Correct on both accounts. River need to win (to keep their title hopes going/avoid relegation - madcap system) too. River have dominated for the most part and should've had a pen, they just have no cutting edge. Decent game.

This Napoli game is very.. Slow paced.. Austria - Germany kinda pace.

Shocker.

Final round of La Liga games:

Depor vs Valencia

Levante vs Zaragoza

Real Sociedad vs Getafe