The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Wigan fans seem to have forgotten their 2nd bottom still.

15 Blackburn 37 -14 40

16 Wolves 37 -19 40

17 Birmingham 37 -20 39

18 Blackpool 37 -21 39

19 Wigan 37 -22 39

Pitch invasion at Wigan :lol:

Guys, you're technically still in the relegation zone.

Nothing technical about it. They're still favourites to go down, thankfully.

Blackburn, Blackpool, Wigan, Wolves & Birmingham can all still go down next week.  Every team bar Birmingham have winnable games & two of them are playing each other.

Two out of five teams getting relegated on the last day, can't ask for much more excitement than that.

I can't laugh at West Ham going down. I'm never going to laugh at relegation again after what we went through two years ago.

Two out of five teams getting relegated on the last day, can't ask for much more excitement than that.

I can't laugh at West Ham going down. I'm never going to laugh at relegation again after what we went through two years ago.

:thup:

At least they fucking scored.

Relegation sucks, but the Championship is filled with shit teams.

When was the last time a relegation battle was this close? 4 teams, 2 spots, 1 point between them. Interesting week ahead.

Few years ago when WBA escaped, all 3 were officially relegated on the last day.

Deserve everything they get for the Tumor Boy chants at Roeder a few seasons ago.  Call it enduring karma.

So next week I have to somehow manage to watch 6 games at once?

Stoke v Wigan

Tottenham v Birmingham

West Ham v Sunderland

Wolverhampton v Blackburn

Newcastle v West Brom

Man Utd v Blackpool

I can only imagine how much shit Mick McCarthy is gonna kick up if Man Utd field a weakened team.

Deserve everything they get for the Tumor Boy chants at Roeder a few seasons ago.  Call it enduring karma.

correct. very pleased to see them relegated.

So next week I have to somehow manage to watch 6 games at once?

Stoke v Wigan

Tottenham v Birmingham

West Ham v Sunderland

Wolverhampton v Blackburn

Newcastle v West Brom

Man Utd v Blackpool

I can only imagine how much shit Mick McCarthy is gonna kick up if Man Utd field a weakened team.

Fuck that Newcastle shit.