The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

He does seem less amazing since leaving Man U. Not sure if that's because we don't seem week in and week out destroying less cultured teams (WIGAN!) or not.

Playing in a better league, with far more players that are better technically on the ball imo.

Err he scored 26 goals in 29 league games last season & he still had that aura of "he is going score" every time he got the ball. I have saw 3 of the 4 Real Madrid league games so far this season & his spark  is not there atm.

People give Harper stick but if he played like almunia he would have his house rightly burned down. Said it before but as much as I think Wenger has performed miracles at times not signing a keeper AGAIN is absolutely moronic. It even makes me a little angry and I don't give two shits about arsenal, it's just soo fucking stupid it pisses me off :lol:

David Villa has just been sent off. According to replays he raised his hand (and he did) but Gurpegi made an absolute meal out of it. Shame, because he's had a good game.

EDIT: Athletic pull one back out of nowhere, but its the 90th minute

EDIT 2: And Busquets makes it 3-1 in injury time. Quality goal. Watching this team really is a joy.

Only Mourinho could have a team full of superstars struggling to score against Levante. Absolute wankstain with a horrible brand of football.

He really needs to start proving his worth.

Until he wins a league, domestic cup and European treble he's second-rate imo.

:lol: fuck off.

People give Harper stick but if he played like almunia he would have his house rightly burned down. Said it before but as much as I think Wenger has performed miracles at times not signing a keeper AGAIN is absolutely moronic. It even makes me a little angry and I don't give two shits about arsenal, it's just soo f***ing stupid it pisses me off :lol:

Wegner is the reason Arsenal are on dry run of not winning trophies.

Guest neesy111

Liverpool team, fans and club looking in total crisis.  Long may it continue until they get down to their level as a medium sized club not living of their past glories.

Liverpool starting with the get out of our club s*** :lol:

Had a full-on protest after the final whistle.

I've noticed walking in the streets in my toon jacket that now they're shit I've been getting a lot more abuse from them and some Everton fans for that matter.