The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Busquets>Mascherano.

Are you joking? The relatively few times I've seen Busquets he's looked nowhere near the level required by Spain or Barcelona. That said he may be hindered in my eyes by being one of the biggest cheating twats I've ever seen.

At least Busquets can pass a ball more than 2 yards.

Embarrassingly biased coverage of the Spurs game on SSN.

Just talking about this with some friends who I'm watching the game with. Really irritating how they carry on. Desperate for them to get a good spanking.

offside goal by schalke, so, so far onside. Fucking stupid.

Who scored it?

Raul I think, it was Jefferson Farfan who received a cross at the back post, squared it to Raul (maybe) and he tapped it in. When it was originally crossed to Farfan about 5 players infront of him were offside, but they all clearly left the ball and Farfan ran on to it from a good 3-4 yards onside.

offside goal by schalke, so, so far onside. Fucking stupid.

Who scored it?

Raul I think, it was Jefferson Farfan who received a cross at the back post, squared it to Raul (maybe) and he tapped it in. When it was originally crossed to Farfan about 5 players infront of him were offside, but they all clearly left the ball and Farfan ran on to it from a good 3-4 yards onside.

The ball went to the blue fellow after looping over everyone, every other player walked back onside, way under the ball + the assistant only flagged when Farfan touched the ball.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/713/farfanu.jpg

Urgh. Adrian Chiles' little whimsical observations and comments were good on a Sunday night with coverage of a couple of games then some highlights, but fucking irritating when he's the face of a whole channel's football coverage.