The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Be suprised if Arse get owt here. Be some achievement if they do without the spine of their best team. (Vermaelen, Fabregas and RvP)

They've started really well though. Good game this.

True. Look shakey at the back though and the keeper is flapping already.

Again with this commentator refusing to believe that anything less than brilliance is possible from the top clubs. Fucking wank corner from Drogba hit the first man, open your eyes.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Really wish Sky should show teams other than Barca/Real Madrid.

there are other teams in spain ???

I know! That's what I was getting at, I'm sure there's other teams in Spain with history and derby games.

Really wish Sky should show teams other than Barca/Real Madrid.

there are other teams in spain ???

I know! That's what I was getting at, I'm sure there's other teams in Spain with history and derby games.

not according to sky

Merseyside derby next up after the international break. Loser of that will be in big trouble.

???

6 points from eight games, bottom three having just lost a derby game. You dont think that will lead to the manager being under pressure?

Assuming Blackpool hold out for 10 minutes of course.

Merseyside derby next up after the international break. Loser of that will be in big trouble.

???

6 points from eight games, bottom three having just lost a derby game. You dont think that will lead to the manager being under pressure?

Assuming Blackpool hold out for 10 minutes of course.

I agree Hodgson is under pressure but its early days to be talking about sides in 'big trouble'. They both have a lot of quality.