The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

You'll enjoy Fellaini's red card. It was a, err, playful kick into what looked rather a painful area of the Bolton player (Holden I think).

Wasn't it that cunt Paul Robinson?

He fouled Fellaini and the ref turned a blind eye for the umpteenth time so he'd had enough and kicked him in the bollocks :lol:

Shouldn't have done it like and we're going to miss him while he's suspended... but I can understand why he lashed out. He played very well too, made a huge difference to having Heitinga there.

I hope the Premier League follow their precedent with Wolves and fine Blackpool for making 10 changes. Or Wolves have every right to kick up a fuss.

It will be funny when a team fields a 'weakened' team and wins making a mockery of the stupid rule.

Was just about to do the same, can't explain it.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/191249080.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1289485094&Signature=V4Fgy%2F%2FIpHKo9luapcsMRdXTLZY%3D

I hope the Premier League follow their precedent with Wolves and fine Blackpool for making 10 changes. Or Wolves have every right to kick up a fuss.

It will be funny when a team fields a 'weakened' team and wins making a mockery of the stupid rule.

The major issues with Wolves was Mick McCarthy coming out before the match and basically saying he was giving up on it.

Was just about to do the same, can't explain it.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/191249080.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1289485094&Signature=V4Fgy%2F%2FIpHKo9luapcsMRdXTLZY%3D

He's just removing Alex Ferguson from up Ferdinand's arse.

You'll enjoy Fellaini's red card. It was a, err, playful kick into what looked rather a painful area of the Bolton player (Holden I think).

He fouled Fellaini and the ref turned a blind eye for the umpteenth time so he'd had enough and kicked him in the bollocks :lol:

Shouldn't have done it like and we're going to miss him while he's suspended... but I can understand why he lashed out. He played very well too, made a huge difference to having Heitinga there.

It is indeeed a shame because considering he's been out since, what, Birmingham, 5 weeks-ish, he played very well, certainly one of our best players. But unfortunately a moment of madness means he's fucked us over.

I don't know about Heitinga... sometimes I think he's doing a good job in there (awful tactics from Moyes against Blackpool taking Heitinga, who had Adam quiet all game, off with 25 minutes to go - Adam ran the show from then on), and sometimes I think he looks completely clueless.

It is indeeed a shame because considering he's been out since, what, Birmingham, 5 weeks-ish, he played very well, certainly one of our best players. But unfortunately a moment of madness means he's fucked us over.

I don't know about Heitinga... sometimes I think he's doing a good job in there (awful tactics from Moyes against Blackpool taking Heitinga, who had Adam quiet all game, off with 25 minutes to go - Adam ran the show from then on), and sometimes I think he looks completely clueless.

Heitinga is never a DM like IMO.

Mourinho has been delivered a 2-game touchline ban and will "miss" the Clásico (as much as managers with touchline bans actually miss games).

convenient excuse for him to use the whole world is against me card. Probably did it on purpose. What did he do?

Mourinho has been delivered a 2-game touchline ban and will "miss" the Clásico (as much as managers with touchline bans actually miss games).

convenient excuse for him to use the whole world is against me card. Probably did it on purpose. What did he do?

Called the referee something bad, can't remember what.

Called the referee something bad, can't remember what.

"Véte a la mierda" (literally "go to shit")

Is the one in 2 weeks at your place, VI? You seem to always play each other around late November, then again late March/early April; and the first one seems to always be at Camp Nou.

Aye, it's been like that for quite a while, fixed draw if you ask me (to make the Clásicos more rellevant as they are played towards the end of the league).

The ones at the SB seem to be the more open ones imo. Not that Barca-Real at Camp Nou is anything dull. Mind, I can see Madrid just looking for a draw/1-0 smash and grab. I wouldn't be surprised if they got it with you-know-who at the helm.

The ones at the SB seem to be the more open ones imo. Not that Barca-Real at Camp Nou is anything dull. Mind, I can see Madrid just looking for a draw/1-0 smash and grab. I wouldn't be surprised if they got it with you-know-who at the helm.

Actually we've won more convincingly at their place than at ours since Pep is at the helm. 2-6 and 0-2 vs 3-0 and 1-0. Their home crowd makes them throw caution to the wind.

Actually we've won more convincingly at their place than at ours since Pep is at the helm. 2-6 and 0-2 vs 3-0 and 1-0. Their home crowd makes them throw caution to the wind.

Christ, is that 4 in a row? Pretty humiliating for Real. Barring the 1-0 last year perhaps, they were all pretty comprehensive too.