The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bale has really grown in confidence since the pressure of defending has been removed. Could be the one bit of management I admire Redknapp for, though saying that he only did that due to injury and he was prepared to loan Bale out.

Bale has really grown in confidence since the pressure of defending has been removed. Could be the one bit of management I admire Redknapp for, though saying that he only did that due to injury and he was prepared to loan Bale out.

I'd play him LB against the shit teams at home though, still brilliant at running from deep.

Zabaleta just inviting Lennon all the way into the box! Where does someone learn to defend like that?!

What would you do? Dive in and get skinned and leave the player a lot of space to run into?

He needs more of a back pedal and needs to be a bit closer when doing it, and then he can better time the tackle or be in a much better position to get a block in.

He's literally turning his back and just running away from Lennon. Not in position to tackle or block the ball in.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Adebayor leading the line and threatening to make a forward run, could have done with that a lot sooner. Its really opened a gap between the defence and midfield, that Silva/Tevez could actually drop into.