The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

This is as good a time as any to again say how much I want to an experience a big game at the Westfalenstadion. Looks awesome.

Glad they're doing well, completely dominating the league. :lol:

Ditto. Would love to go any game in Germany really but standing on the ginormous terrace would be something else.

Dortmund are absolutely unstoppable! Lost their first game of the season to Leverkusen 0-2, have since then won 14 and drawn 1 . FM-tastic form that.

Got a young team too. Subotic, Sahin, Lewandowski, that other Polish fella, Kagawa are all under 25.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,70362.msg2602661.html#msg2602661  :thup:

They still in financial strife do you know? Certainly have a lot of salable assets if they were. My mate from Luxembourg is a big BVB fan and was waxing lyrical about Sahin years ago it seems, hard to believe he is still so young.

There definitely was one few years ago and they could have done "A Leeds" but I think they´ve managed to steady the ship, in any case the champ league money they'll recieve next year will do them tons of good.

They´ve had very little money to throw around in recent years and it´s basically miraculous how good of a squad they´ve managed to scrape together on a shoe string budget. For example they signed Kagawa for 350k which must go down as the best transfer of the year, I'm sure that this kid will be playing for the likes of Real Madrid some day. Barrios came in for 3.5m, they could easily sell him today for 10m+and the same goes with most of their starters, players like Subotic, Hummels, Kuba etc. could all be sold for multiple the amount they were bought for.

This is as good a time as any to again say how much I want to experience a big game at the Westfalenstadion. Looks awesome.

Glad they're doing well, completely dominating the league. :lol:

I still remember them back from the days when their whole game plan was based on Jan Koller, they were really good back then too!