The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

2-1 now, this game actually affects us as to when we play them

How come? The next round is the weekend following our game with them.

Replay wise I believe.

Looking at their fixtures the logical place for the replay to slot in would be midweek of the 6th. Would be perfect for us since they would be playing a ridiculous number of games in February.

2-1 now, this game actually affects us as to when we play them

How come? The next round is the weekend following our game with them.

Newcastle's game at Birmingham, which was postponed last month due to heavy snow in the area around St. Andrew's, is currently rearranged for Tuesday, February 15 - but is subject to change depending on City's progress in the FA Cup.

Following discussion with the Premier League and the Football Assocation, the following scenarios exist:

1. Should Birmingham's FA Cup fourth round match against Coventry on Saturday January 29 end in a draw then the replay will take place on Tuesday, February 15. In these circumstances United's league fixture at Birmingham will take place on Wednesday, March 16.

2. If Birmingham beat Coventry and progress to the FA Cup fifth round, Newcastle's league fixture will take place on February 15 as is currently scheduled.

3. If Birmingham lose to Coventry on January 29, The Magpies' fixture at Birmingham will be moved to the free weekend of FA Cup fifth round - February 19 or 20.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110121/birmingham-away-update_2281670_2272800

Boring day of footy today, only thing I'm looking forward to is Barca. Annoying when you have a day of nothing planned and this happens!

Aye, I'm bored today like. Left it a bit late to head out anywhere but the football's all been shite.

Our kids were great today. Even Nathan Baker prior to his sending off.

Fuck Charlie Adam when Wee Barry Bannan has a range of passing like that.

Hope Houllier brings him on and we have a top class attacking mid to play alongside Fletcher.

Guest prestonj1989

Really hope Coventry hold on. My Birmingham ticket will be getting sent back if the game is played anytime other than a Saturday.

What do you think about Bradley joining, brummie? Some transfer window you had, you might turn this season around afterall.

I like what Houllier is doing, transfer wise, far more left field than MON's drearily predictable deals. Apparently the Bradley loan has a first option agreement to buy at the end of the season, so it makes sense.

I'm a little bit disturbed about the left back situation, mind. Nathan Baker made his home debut there today, and looked very good (lovely ball for Delfouneso to score) prior to his sending off, Clark never looks fully comfortable there, and Warnock is shit.

Whatever happens this season - assuming we don't go down, obv - it will not be for nothing.

We've brought some good players in, and more importantly, we've really seen some of this crop of youngsters we have come on very nice. Albrighton, Delfouneso, Bannan, Clark (especially), Baker, Hogg have all done very well, and none of them would have been anywhere near the pitch had MON still been here - even with injuries.

Our kids were great today. Even Nathan Baker prior to his sending off.

Fuck Charlie Adam when Wee Barry Bannan has a range of passing like that.

Hope Houllier brings him on and we have a top class attacking mid to play alongside Fletcher.

His passing is superb at times, he's a very promising player. I just worry about his size, though, he's tiny.

Guest prestonj1989

Really hope Coventry hold on. My Birmingham ticket will be getting sent back if the game is played anytime other than a Saturday.

What is they get beat and it is on the Sunday?

Didn't think of that, assumed it would be played on the Saturday. Sunday should be OK as well.

It's a bloody awful day of football, very little of interest. Certainly won't be rushing back from the pub for the highlights later.

It's a bloody awful day of football, very little of interest. Certainly won't be rushing back from the pub for the highlights later.

There's never any point when ITV have the rights, unless you fancy watching a 15 second clip of 20 games, each one filmed on a 10 year old Nokia phone.