The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest firetotheworks

La Liga is so much better than the Premier League, it's unreal. Even the teams in threat of relegation do kick ups with their lips and score 56 yard tap-ins.

La Liga is so much better than the Premier League, it's unreal. Even the teams in threat of relegation do kick ups with their lips and score 56 yard tap-ins.

I feel it's down to the virtue of the teams not fearing relegation as much as English teams. They want to play football irregardless of what position they're in, it's their culture.

That said, what do I know. I don't really follow that league nor am I Spanish. :lol:

Not many people believed that Dortmund would be running away with the title in such fashion. Absolutely stunning the way things have gone.

This Marseille-Monaco game is unbelievably awful. There is no way we will the title playing like this. France in general has been a mess this season. No one looks anything more than average. Lille have been the best team, but I am still not overly impressed. OM, OL, and PSG (entirely unsurprising) have been disappointing.

I've always found Spain to be the most tedious of the top five leagues.