The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I will detest the day Leeds are back in the premiership.  Been great not having their fans wankers in the premiership.

Although they probably should be there on "size of club" and they'd be far better than a Wigan I absolutely fucking hate Leeds. After living there for a couple of year I've never come across a set of fans with a greater sense of high worth apart from recent Liverpool antics. I was literally dancing along streets when they got beat off Donny in the playoff final. Nearly got kicked in like.

Guest neesy111

I will detest the day Leeds are back in the premiership.  Been great not having their fans wankers in the premiership.

Although they probably should be there on "size of club" and they'd be far better than a Wigan I absolutely fucking hate Leeds. After living there for a couple of year I've never come across a set of fans with a greater sense of high worth apart from recent Liverpool antics. I was literally dancing along streets when they got beat off Donny in the playoff final. Nearly got kicked in like.

Any leeds fan I've met has been a total utter wanker to me, so this is why I hate them.

Would really like to have Leeds back, personally. That said, I have never met a Leeds fan or anything.

It's one of them where they should be top flight to most, if not everyone, but they're easily unlikable. Fans, en masse, have been wankers (a la Millwall, old school Chelsea) since the 70's

Guest neesy111

14,825.  Feel sorry for Steve Gibbo, invested so much patience and money into that club.

Won't be long before they're in dire straights. Parachute payments go and they'll surely be fucked.

They get another 2 years under the new agreement.  From what I know they are budgeting to be in the division for sometime as well.

Guest neesy111

Never understood how with such good ownership they have done so badly. That's football I guess.

They won their 1st ever trophy only 7 years ago as well.  He should have sacked Southgate much earlier than he did.