The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

Village was Daniel Jarque any good? i remember Ramos wanted him bad when he was our manager.

Yeah, he was a quite good CB. Wouldn't say world class or anything but good.

Heard good things about him but never saw him play (well i probably did but never noticed him). Puerta on the other hand i saw and thought was damn good.

Village was Daniel Jarque any good? i remember Ramos wanted him bad when he was our manager.

Yeah, he was a quite good CB. Wouldn't say world class or anything but good.

Heard good things about him but never saw him play (well i probably did but never noticed him). Puerta on the other hand i saw and thought was damn good.

Aye Puerta always looked good to me, was class in those UEFA Cup runs. Chances are he'd have a couple of Spain honours too. Shame.

Espanyol seems to be pretty bad for the diving and gamesmanship side of things although that could be done to having a former Argentine central defender as gaffer.

:lol:

Pochettino has done a great job with them, sadly.

Club legend IIRC too. Could be favourable for them if one of the bigger names come sniffing around.

Espanyol seems to be pretty bad for the diving and gamesmanship side of things although that could be done to having a former Argentine central defender as gaffer.

:lol:

Pochettino has done a great job with them, sadly.

Club legend IIRC too. Could be favourable for them if one of the bigger names come sniffing around.

He's a bit pissed off after the winter window, but will stay put. Loves the club and indeed he's a legend there.