The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What the hell has happened to Torres?  :undecided:

Been shit for ages man. Has had about two good games in the since before the World Cup.

Wasn't talking about this game in isolation. What the hell happened to him! Always thought, ah its the injury, just needs time... ah, its Liverpool... but he really does look crocked.

What the hell has happened to Torres?  :undecided:

Been shit for ages man. Has had about two good games in the since before the World Cup.

Wasn't talking about this game in isolation. What the hell happened to him! Always thought, ah its the injury, just needs time... ah, its Liverpool... but he really does look crocked.

Michael Owen symdrome. Not to dissimilar.

Watching Torres play for Chelsea & Liverpool this season & yes I know he is broke atm but having seen AC play for us I think Liverpool got a great deal AC + £15 million up + AC is  on less wages than Spanish lesbian . Great deal that for Liverpool. Now stick money on Torres scoring against Fulham :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I suspect Torres might be burning out prematurely, he was a starter for Atlético since he was 17. I think a summer without international competitions will help him.

Really needs to be an in depth study into 'Burn Out' in athletes. A lot of 'first glance' evidence to suggest its happened a lot in Football over the last 10 years (Owen, Torres, Ronaldo, off the top of my head. Rooney?).

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I suspect Torres might be burning out prematurely, he was a starter for Atlético since he was 17. I think a summer without international competitions will help him.

Really needs to be an in depth study into 'Burn Out' in athletes. A lot of 'first glance' evidence to suggest its happened a lot in Football over the last 10 years (Owen, Torres, Ronaldo, off the top of my head. Rooney?).

From what I know about it there doesn't seem to be all that much evidence to prove or disprove that a player burned out. It's similar to the problem with, unexplained underperformance syndrome.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I'd Luiz playing as well as they're making him sound on the radio?

Nah, he's just a s*** Coloccini.

They're filling each other holes with Luiz giz on the old wireless.