The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Typical Arsenal this, and why they'll not win the title anytime soon. Will thrash Blackpool by about 7 next week though so no doubt the Arsenal wankathon will start afresh.

Spot on. Saying that they are missing arguably their 2 best players.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Walcott tripping himself over, possibly due to the immense potential he carries, more likely cos he's shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Typical Arsenal this, and why they'll not win the title anytime soon. Will thrash Blackpool by about 7 next week though so no doubt the Arsenal wankathon will start afresh.

Spot on. Saying that they are missing arguably their 2 best players.

Exactly.

Take Drogba and Lampard out of Chelsea, Rooney out of Man United and put them against Liverpool and I'd expect the same result.

Getting pretty fucking sick of the excuses being rolled out for players. Er, what's the point of pre-season if they're not fit yet? It's the first game of the season, they should be able to run all day.

Getting pretty fucking sick of the excuses being rolled out for players. Er, what's the point of pre-season if they're not fit yet? It's the first game of the season, they should be able to run all day.

A lot of them haven't had a proper one though.

Like who? The ones who were playing in the World Cup just a few weeks ago?

but it's also about giving your body enough rest.

Anyone who played in the WC QF onwards and added with that the needless internationals midweek which is another few days out of pre-season.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It'll be when he got fucked in the head with the ball probably.

And Captain Courage Carragher demanding he get back up like a man.  :lol:

Anyone who played in the WC QF onwards and added with that the needless internationals midweek which is another few days out of pre-season.

Doesn't the international count? They still do fitness work, and play a match.

Like I say I'm just sick of the excuses. These are professional athletes, unless they've had serious injuries none of them should be struggling still.

Doesn't the international count? They still do fitness work, and play a match.

Like I say I'm just sick of the excuses. These are professional athletes, unless they've had serious injuries none of them should be struggling still.

They'll be doing different things in the int'l training i'd have thought, more specific match stuff rather than general fitness work.

As you say though its no excuse although i reckon a few of the World Cup players will be fucked by the time Jan/Feb comes around.