The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

If that one dimension is passing and moving then you've got a point. They do it better than any team I can remember seeing tbh.

you haven't understood.

their range/variety of approaches/tactics/formations is one-dimensional.  as in, they can only play one way with one formation.  it's not perfect.

Dani Alves final ball at times can be shocking.

Careful.

He is also a tremendous c***. Good player like although I think he'd struggle in a poorer team.

Like Sevilla?

Alves of one of the best players around.  Second top for assists in the last two seasons in La Liga and massive part of Barcelona's tactical plan.

He cheats, he dives and he is sometimes annoying but a bad player he ain't.

If that one dimension is passing and moving then you've got a point. They do it better than any team I can remember seeing tbh.

you haven't understood.

their range/variety of approaches/tactics/formations is one-dimensional.  as in, they can only play one way with one formation.  it's not perfect.

They almost never need a plan B though because they're so good at what they do. :thup:

And Guardiola is obviously one of the best motivators around.

There's a reason why Barcelona have so much possession every match, because they are made to work very hard to get the ball back as soon as they lose it.  You don't see another team working as hard off the ball.

Is Messi carrying an injury? As when I've watched him play the last couple of times he hasn't got out of first gear.

He picked up in the second half tonight but has definitely been way below par in the last 3 games.  :undecided:

Dresden spouts so much gibberish on here you'd think he was a new member.

Dunno, I'm pretty clear on this.  Maybe you should just have another glance back?

you haven't understood.

They almost never need a plan B though because they're so good at what they do. :thup:

No excuse is it?  Their approach is far form perfect and can (and has) been exploited in the past.  I wouldn't be content with it if I cared.

And Guardiola is obviously one of the best motivators around.

There's a reason why Barcelona have so much possession every match, because they are made to work very hard to get the ball back as soon as they lose it.  You don't see another team working as hard off the ball.

Is Messi carrying an injury? As when I've watched him play the last couple of times he hasn't got out of first gear.

He picked up in the second half tonight but has definitely been way below par in the last 3 games.  :undecided:

Maybe needed a rest, can't remember the last time he hasn't played for any length of time?

Dani Alves final ball at times can be shocking.

Careful.

He is also a tremendous c***. Good player like although I think he'd struggle in a poorer team.

Like Sevilla?

Alves of one of the best players around.  Second top for assists in the last two seasons in La Liga and massive part of Barcelona's tactical plan.

He cheats, he dives and he is sometimes annoying but a bad player he ain't.

Aye he was good at Sevilla but I think, say if he moved to City, he'd get exposed even more so for his defensive frailties. He is absolutely vital to Barca though. Pretty much is their right hand side. Amazing fitness levels.

Saying that you could easily just play him right mid.

Dunno, I'm pretty clear on this.  Maybe you should just have another glance back?

you haven't understood.

No excuse is it?  Their approach is far form perfect and can (and has) been exploited in the past.  I wouldn't be content with it if I cared.

:cheesy:

you haven't understood.

They only play football the way they believe it should be played, and rightly so.

Resorting to route 1 football isn't an option.

you haven't understood.

They only play football the way they believe it should be played, and rightly so.

What absolute horse shit. :lol:

Reckon the whole reason to play competitive football is to win.

Main Entry: gibberish

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: nonsense talk

Okay then Dresden, what should be Barca's plan B?

Erm, I haven't said specifically 'Barcelona need a plan B'.  I said that they need to be able to vary their tactical approach.  Narrow/wide, deeper defensive line, stand off the opponents for phases... dunno, whatever.  Pretty clear that they cannot break from their usual approach.

you haven't understood.

What absolute horse shit. :lol:

Yeah and they are winning playing this way.  :lol:

How clueless are you like..

What a shit post - totally ignorant. 

What a shit post - totally ignorant. 

I'm defining for you what gibberish means, as I was saying you speak nonsense, which you are doing. That post was vital as your post clearly showed you did not understand the meaning and context of the word gibberish in the aforementioned sentence.

you haven't understood.

What absolute horse s***. :lol:

Have won 1 in 3.  Sorry.

Yes, I get the point that in the whole season context their approach has been successful.  However, my argument is that limiting a team to one approach is not wise.  Reckon with the players at Barcelona they shouldn't lose a single game, let alone scrape a 2-1 win against a team considerably inferior to them in Bilbao.

you haven't understood.

Have won 1 in 3.  Sorry.

Yes, I get the point that in the whole season context their approach has been successful.  However, my argument is that limiting a team to one approach is not wise.  Reckon with the players at Barcelona they shouldn't lose a single game, let alone scrape a 2-1 win against a team considerably inferior to them in Bilbao.

You clearly do not understand how football works.

What a s*** post - totally ignorant. 

I'm defining for you what gibberish means, as I was saying you speak nonsense, which you are doing. That post was vital as your post clearly showed you did not understand the meaning and context of the word gibberish in the aforementioned sentence.

Should have been obvious given that  I asked you to read back just to make sure that you had comprehended my argument.  Typical ignorant internet comedian.

you haven't understood.

Have won 1 in 3.  Sorry.

You clearly do not understand how football works.

What am I missing?