Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest kingdawson

How can you have inside information? :lol:

Spurs itk's have inside info for everything. The one i met today predicts we'll draw 0-0 with Liverpool yesterday.

Guest neesy111

They will be back from their lunches but without the jury coming to a verdict then they won't be back until that happens.

This might sound daft but were the jury asked which football teams they support ? :lol:

If there's a spurs fan he would be biased, i would have thought that it is people outside of football.

This might sound daft but were the jury asked which football teams they support ? :lol:

Yes. They weren't allowed to be Spurs fans or fans of any of their rivals.

Should have just picked Fulham fans, their even neutral to their own team.

Could be in a case like this.

Am I imagining that it got delayed after they were asked questions relating to interest in the football/Spurs/whatever and one person did? Either way, I definitely recall something being mentioned about them being asked about an interest of some kind that could cause bias.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

... ah screw  it. This thread will go white hot when the verdict is announced. So I'm going to watch a terrible movie.

Because they definitely wouldn't lie? :laugh: