Chopra

Jackie Broon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was just replying to your "Lovenkrands had a better record than Chopra last season".  Once you start getting out a calculator your on the back foot man :lol:. Damien Duff for us last year was awesome quite clearly Player Of The Season via goals per game.

I will continue to look at how many times a player actually scores goals. 

I was just replying to your "Lovenkrands had a better record than Chopra last season".  Once you start getting out a calculator your on the back foot man :lol:. Damien Duff for us last year was awesome quite clearly Player Of The Season via goals per game.

I will continue to look at how many times a player actually scores goals. 

Shola's scored more Premier League goals than lots of very good strikers, doesn't make him any better than them only that he's played like 100 games more.

Any good striker is looking to get '1 in 2' etc, ratios mean a lot.

Rewind sunbeam, I replied to "Lovenkrands had a better record than Chopra last season", which was wrong.

Shola's best season in the PL is 9 goals who are these very good strikers who have not beat that & I will try to give you the reason why. But don't waste my time by saying stuff like Šuker as he came here past his best & has certainly scored more than 9 goals in a quality domestic league.

Rewind sunbeam, I replied to "Lovenkrands had a better record than Chopra last season", which was wrong.

Shola's best season in the PL is 9 goals who are these very good strikers who have not beat that & I will try to give you the reason why. But don't waste my time by saying stuff like Šuker as he came here past his best & has certainly scored more than 9 goals in a quality domestic league.

Whatever man. My interpretation of 'better record' was taking into the account games played aswell as goals scored, I knew Chopra had outscored him hence why he got in the team of the year.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wouldn't like to see Chopra back at the Toon, I'm not sure he'll do well for anyone until he sorts his issues out. Seemed pretty clear that his mind was else where in the 2nd half of the seasons (when the goals disappeared). When he's switched on, he's clearly a step above the rest of the Championship, but still a step below the Premiership.

Chopra is no where near as good as Lovenkrands.

Chopra even struggles in The Champonship. He's got nowt about him at all. His goals depend on how the team is performing, if the team are making chances against s*** opposition he will of course get goals. He has nothing to offer other than being an overly average body in the box to try and turn a ball goalwards, and he's very inconsistent in doing that!

Congratulations, a very silly post.

Chopra scored 21 goals last season, 2 more than Andy Carroll and 5 more than Lovenkrands who took 3 or 4 penalties. And do take into account the teams that both players were a part of.

Had Lovenkrands had started for Cardiff most of the season (without penalty taking responsiblities) would he have bagged 21 goals? Would he fuck. Nice guy, very average Championship striker.

http://media.tribune.ie/site_media/photologue/photos/2009/Feb/21/cache/Michael_Chopra_son004702_display.jpg

He can fuck off.

Aye.

He has to wear it, forcing his kid too is disgusting.