Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Looks like a c***.

:lol:

You can just imagine the negotiations like.

Marseille president walks into the room with his assistant. Derek Llambias and Mike Ashley sit across the table...

Llambias - "Any chance of a glass of water?"

Marseille President - "THAT'S IT! I'M OUT! Taking us to the cleaners you are. FUCK YOU DEREK..."

:facepalm:

This is the funniest and yet most frustrating thread ever created! Like most of you I have been constantly refreshing newsnow and this forum for the last couple of weeks, in hope more than anything that this drama has some sort of conclusion!

I'm loving the use of internet translation websites - just bypass our french friend Zinaldo and go straight to the ITK sources! (French websites)

When have the French ever been reliable?!

There have been twists and turns... but to be honest I think we are all just escalating any rumour to grasp onto the possibility of landing this player!

He is another Bellamy. But the thing with Bellamy is when he feined that injury to get out of training - similarly to what Ben Arfa is doing really - he got his move away from the club! Players that cause trouble often get their own way... so I think that this move will happen!

:facepalm:

This is the funniest and yet most frustrating thread ever created! Like most of you I have been constantly refreshing newsnow and this forum for the last couple of weeks, in hope more than anything that this drama has some sort of conclusion!

I'm loving the use of internet translation websites - just bypass our french friend Zinaldo and go straight to the ITK sources! (French websites)

When have the French ever been reliable?!

There have been twists and turns... but to be honest I think we are all just escalating any rumour to grasp onto the possibility of landing this player!

He is another Bellamy. But the thing with Bellamy is when he feined that injury to get out of training - similarly to what Ben Arfa is doing really - he got his move away from the club! Players that cause trouble often get their own way... so I think that this move will happen!

The press in Europe is lightyears ahead of ours to be fair.

It's not like Bellmay at all.  This lad has been fooked over very publically and is obviously upset.  It would be akin to Milner kicking off after being recalled from Villa's car park.  I don't think people would have thought he would have been in the wrong.

Looks like the type of bloke that will let a player rot in the reserves rather than do the best for both parties.

He looks like a tight git that wouldn't want to be paying a player ridiculous wages to rot in the reserves.

Looks like the type of bloke that will let a player rot in the reserves rather than do the best for both parties.

He looks like a tight git that wouldn't want to be paying a player ridiculous wages to rot in the reserves.

Well if that's the case he has no choice really than to let him go.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hHjew14gWmKLTjB78JmgqSmsZ_bw

Marseille snub Newcastle over Ben Arfa

(AFP) – 20 minutes ago

MARSEILLE, France — French champions Marseille insisted on Thursday that midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa will not be signing for English Premier League side Newcastle.

Ben Arfa missed training, fuelling speculation that the 23-year-old was on his way, but Marseille president Jean-Claude Dassier said the player was staying.

"The Newcastle offer does not exist. Hatem Ben Arfa is staying at Marseille," said Dassier

Guest malandro

But there’s three parties involved and if he lets Arfa go to NUFC on the cheap the one he’s responsible for end up getting shafted.  Why would he agree to deal where he’s the big loser?

This deal hinges on Ashley’s ability to compromise.