Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Heneage

Some ITK info for people: Colin off Skunkers is a pure c***. He's like Kezman on smack.

:weep:

Rich, Rich, say it ain't so, I thought we were friends...

"On smack" was the key. You're not as bad as midds makes you out to be.

:aww:

oh Dave his credability just took a bit of a dive

isaacJLJ

Very important 3-4 days in #nufc's season coming up. Watch #sky #sports #news for updates.

SSN :lol: aye for outofdates

It's David Craig in disguise

It's all speculation at the end of the day isn't it? This threads like marmite. You either love it or you hate it. It gets a bit obsessive at times but personally I love it. Nothing like a bit of blind speculation to start the day! :clap:

Marsielle have found problems with Loic Remy's heart during a medical and his move is on hold apparently. Not sure how much this has to do with this tall tale but there you go.

Is that in a medical or Pistone sense ?

Didnt they just hold a press conference today saying "he's now one of us and we'll take care of him" etc etc. Did I dream all that?

Yes he's signed for them and the problem was noticed later.

Didnt they just hold a press conference today saying "he's now one of us and we'll take care of him" etc etc. Did I dream all that?

Yes he's signed for them and the problem was noticed later.

ahhh didnt realise he'd signed already. Assumed this was his first medical.

Guest zinaldo1982

No he hasn't signed yet but yes they did find some problems with his heart and they are saying that it is the kind that causes sudden death on the football field so very serious.

Guest secteur2010

nope. only one who I would trust with info from there and not sure he's even on anymore

Whatever? He used to kick around with Fat Fred's son. Don't know how reliable Colin is.

Yep Whatever was normally spot on. So was Novice Poster.

The Frenchman was photographed on Tyneside this week but Hughton was claiming ignorance over it. “I read the reports,” said Hughton. “Certainly I have not seen him. Anything re: Ben Arfa, it is categorically speculation. Is he a player I like and admire, yes. But I honestly don’t know what the position is. I honestly don’t know.”

from the Journal.

"Honestly" ?

The Frenchman was photographed on Tyneside this week but Hughton was claiming ignorance over it. “I read the reports,” said Hughton. “Certainly I have not seen him. Anything re: Ben Arfa, it is categorically speculation. Is he a player I like and admire, yes. But I honestly don’t know what the position is. I honestly don’t know.”

from the Journal.

Going a bit Arry there.