Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest VegasToon

Phillipe auclair on talksport right now,hopefully some news about hatem.

and..........

We are in negotiations and we have moved the goal post after today's performance.

Us - 30 K a Week

Ben Afra - 80

Us - 30

Ben Afra - 70

Us - 30

Ben Afra - 50

Us - 30

After today.

Ben Afra - Okay I'll take 30.

Us - 25.

Phillipe auclair on talksport right now,hopefully some news about hatem.

and..........

We are in negotiations and we have moved the goal post after today's performance.

Us - 30 K a Week

Ben Afra - 80

Us - 30

Ben Afra - 70

Us - 30

Ben Afra - 50

Us - 30

After today.

Ben Afra - Okay I'll take 30.

Us - 25.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave... dare I ?

isaacJLJ

#ben #arfa apparently very impressed with what he saw at SJP today. Blown away by #nufc fans.

no dont

:thup:

The lad was a photographer the other, if I recall seeing correctly. Now he's a ' Newcastle United follower, writer, and commentator'. As much as I'd like to believe him, he seems very fishy to me.

Guest zinaldo1982

Those talksport pundits didn't even try to ask him about the ben arfa news,what you call not knowing how to make your job properly,i mean if i was interviewing a man from france about football,i would make sure i ask about any sort of rumours.

But he didn't speak about hatem but about squillaci signing for arsenal.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Those talksport pundits didn't even try to ask him about the ben arfa news,what you call not knowing how to make your job properly,i mean if i was interviewing a man from france about football,i would make sure i ask about any sort of rumours.

But he didn't speak about hatem but about squillaci signing for arsenal.

London media mate, dont even know we exist

Guest Heneage

Dave... dare I ?

isaacJLJ

#ben #arfa apparently very impressed with what he saw at SJP today. Blown away by #nufc fans.

no dont

The lad was a photographer the other, if I recall seeing correctly. Now he's a ' Newcastle United follower, writer, and commentator'. As much as I'd like to believe him, he seems very fishy to me.

How do you explain Tiote though?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dave... dare I ?

isaacJLJ

no dont

what do you mean? did this lad break the tiote signing?

Guest secteur2010

he's coming, he's coming, he's coming

:celb: :celb: :celb:

I can feel it in my water (it's either that or the San Miguel).  :frantic: :frantic:

Dave... dare I ?

isaacJLJ

no dont

He was right with that one, not taking that away from him. I do wonder though if he feels as though he's got that one right and suddenly has a lot of attention on him so is now going to claim to be ITK about everything. I really hope he proves me wrong but I'm very sceptical at the minute.

Guest zinaldo1982

Definitely because we have too many headless chicken in this team,apart from playing jose henrique in and tracking back jonas is useless and routledge is just a sprinter who can cross the ball from time to time.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Definitely because we have too many headless chicken in this team,apart from playing jose henrique in and tracking back jonas is useless and routledge is just a sprinter who can cross the ball from time to time.

priceless!