Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest secteur2010

signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours

£4.5 million and a 3 year contract.

You are probably lying and if you are then I'll BLOODY DESTROY YOU!!!!

sorry, I couldn't resist.

While he was waiting at a press conference, President Jean-Claude Dassier Marseille finally simply drop a few words before leaving the center DRC. According to him, Hatem Ben Arfa, absent from the game drive, still in the OM. It's a closed file.

Jean-Claude Dassier (président de l'Olympique de Marseille) Jean-Claude Dassier (president of Olympique de Marseille)

Hatem Ben Arfa is the OM, and stays there. Is a closed file. We received an offer ridiculous (note: Newcastle). For us, it is completely absent.

For Luis Fabiano, it will evolve tomorrow (Friday).

Guest geordienorway

http://www.bananamuseum.com/ban6.jpg

I don't think Marseille are being 'cuntish' at all. They have his signature and if they aren't happy with the offer they can just tell us to fuck off basically. Ashley is playing a similar game to the one with Beckford and Moses hoping the player will force a move. It didn't work then and I doubt it will work now. Just please don't sign another Leon Best if it falls through. Saving 20p to waste a £1 isn't good business strategy.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=et&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercato365.com%2Finfos-clubs%2Fmarseille%2Farticle_442988_OM-Dassier-Ben-Arfa-reste-.shtml

While he was waiting at a press conference, President Jean-Claude Dassier Marseille finally simply drop a few words before leaving the center DRC.

According to him, Hatem Ben Arfa, absent from the game drive, still in the OM.

"It's a closed file.

Jean-Claude Dassier (president of Olympique de Marseille)

Hatem Ben Arfa is the OM, and stays there. Is a closed file. We received an offer ridiculous (note: Newcastle). For us, it is completely absent.

At least we bid something so hopefully we will up that..

Dassier seems like a cunt, why say anything you cunting cunt.

Because he wants us to up our offer, and is putting pressure on Ashley to do so by ridiculing the current offer in public (IMO).

Guest secteur2010

Can people stop posting s*** like this please? Thanks.

Come on, fella. It's all in the name of a laugh. It's a football forum, not some serious news service (to some it may be)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=et&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercato365.com%2Finfos-clubs%2Fmarseille%2Farticle_442988_OM-Dassier-Ben-Arfa-reste-.shtml

While he was waiting at a press conference, President Jean-Claude Dassier Marseille finally simply drop a few words before leaving the center DRC.

According to him, Hatem Ben Arfa, absent from the game drive, still in the OM.

"It's a closed file.

Jean-Claude Dassier (president of Olympique de Marseille)

At least we bid something so hopefully we will up that..

Yeah, but the "closed file" bit worries me.

So is this still all Ashley's fault for penny pinching? I think in this instance, it's the club we are buying from who are being the difficult ones.

You wouldn't be difficult if you want to sell a player and the club the player seemingly has his mind set on only wants a loan deal. He is club contracted to OM; they are in the driving seat. Imagine a french club was trying to loan N'Zogbia for a pittance when he wanted to leave. Would Newcastle refusing to co-operate and hanging on for a better deal be seen as the club being difficult or be applauded by our fans?

Exactly, it's entirely subjective. See when we sold Dyer and Ashley knocked the price up at the last minute. Cuntish but good business.

OM have acted out slightly but if I was a fan of theirs I wouldn't care.

That's not my point though. My point is that people said oh Ashley is being a penny pincher, yet seem totally ignorant to the fact Marseille are the ones being to quote you 'cuntish' when it comes to this deal. I'm not debating their right to mess us around, I'm saying that in many ways I'm glad we didn't just fold and say 'Ok we'll pay x amount.'

I don't debate he is a fantastic talent, and I would love to have him here, I think he could potentially improve us immensely. However, I prefer the idea of a loan with first option, because as has even been proved with his potential transfer to us, his attitude is questionable.

I'm very unsure of this transfer policy, it has both advantages and disadvantages. But it requires patience.

Still, say Arsenal come in tomorrow and buy him for 3 million whilst we have been fannying around. Will you realistically be able to absolve most of the blame from Ashley by pointing out that l'OM have been "difficult" to negotiate with..? Thought not.

Let's face it: this "transfer policy" has more disadvantages than it does advantages. It got us relegated once, and will in all likelihood again if we don't strengthen as a result of it..

Guest Heneage

So is this still all Ashley's fault for penny pinching? I think in this instance, it's the club we are buying from who are being the difficult ones.

You wouldn't be difficult if you want to sell a player and the club the player seemingly has his mind set on only wants a loan deal. He is club contracted to OM; they are in the driving seat. Imagine a french club was trying to loan N'Zogbia for a pittance when he wanted to leave. Would Newcastle refusing to co-operate and hanging on for a better deal be seen as the club being difficult or be applauded by our fans?

Exactly, it's entirely subjective. See when we sold Dyer and Ashley knocked the price up at the last minute. Cuntish but good business.

OM have acted out slightly but if I was a fan of theirs I wouldn't care.

That's not my point though. My point is that people said oh Ashley is being a penny pincher, yet seem totally ignorant to the fact Marseille are the ones being to quote you 'cuntish' when it comes to this deal. I'm not debating their right to mess us around, I'm saying that in many ways I'm glad we didn't just fold and say 'Ok we'll pay x amount.'

I don't debate he is a fantastic talent, and I would love to have him here, I think he could potentially improve us immensely. However, I prefer the idea of a loan with first option, because as has even been proved with his potential transfer to us, his attitude is questionable.

I'm very unsure of this transfer policy, it has both advantages and disadvantages. But it requires patience.

Still, say Arsenal come in tomorrow and buy him for 3 million whilst we have been fannying around. Will you realistically be able to absolve most of the blame from Ashley by pointing out that l'OM have been "difficult" to negotiate with..? Thought not.

Let's face it: this "transfer policy" has more disadvantages than it does advantages. It got us relegated once, and will in all likelihood again if we don't strengthen as a result of it..

But the figures being quoted are double your suggested 3million. If it was that little I'd concur, but it's not.