Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

This thread has been driven by bullshit for weeks. A farcical stroll down bollox avenue on the way to crud central. Howay Dave, do the sane thing and lock it and keep it locked until he signs for somebody or the transfer window shuts.

You just posted in it. Why, if it annoys you so much?

It’s reached the point where we are looking like idiots. Flitting from excitement to despair on the filmiest half arsed Google translated gash.

Looking like idiots to whom? :lol:

You evidently keep reading this thread.

Might just be Dassier being a Tossier again using the Ozil transfer to weasel a bit more cash from us.

Touche

Who in the blue hell is Colo's Curls?

Far too close for my liking

That would be me (obviously), Its just the name i use on most forums im registered on.

This thread has been driven by bullshit for weeks. A farcical stroll down bollox avenue on the way to crud central. Howay Dave, do the sane thing and lock it and keep it locked until he signs for somebody or the transfer window shuts.

You just posted in it. Why, if it annoys you so much?

It’s reached the point where we are looking like idiots. Flitting from excitement to despair on the filmiest half arsed Google translated gash.

It's Ashley's fault. If he'd just get the lad signed and be done with it that would be that. Instead he is riling people up and getting called a cunt for his troubles.

Hatem Ben Arfa 'definitely leaving Marseille' as Arsenal join transfer race

Marseille star Hatem Ben Arfa looks destined for a transfer to the Premier League this summer after telling his club he wants out - but his original suitors Newcastle United are rumoured to be facing competition from Arsenal.

Already posted?

Guest Heneage

Well done Mike you stupid t***, you've gone and penny pinched and we've lost a great player.

You've changed your tune.

Sorry my sarcasm obviously didn't come across.

Well done Mike you stupid t***, you've gone and penny pinched and we've lost a great player.

You've changed your tune.

Sorry my sarcasm obviously didn't come across.

Of course it did man you bloody loon - clearly mine didn't.

Hatem Ben Arfa 'definitely leaving Marseille' as Arsenal join transfer race

Marseille star Hatem Ben Arfa looks destined for a transfer to the Premier League this summer after telling his club he wants out - but his original suitors Newcastle United are rumoured to be facing competition from Arsenal.

Already posted?

Won't happen, no way will he join Arsenal. Wenger would have signed him when he was 3 years old if he rated him. That's just bullshit speculation.

Arfa's probably at the Werder game, not as a guest or anything, he'll have just turned up an bought a ticket at the gate.  He'll probably turn up at the villa match as well in a full toon kit he's bought at Eldon Sports Direct and a Villa top in a bag just in case.

Its crazy transfer market. Even the likes of Milan can not buy players like it use to in the past. They just take Kevin Prince on Loan from Genoa. We can not make ridicules amount of money for Ben Arfa for the sake of we need him we have to be realistic.

http://www.eurosport.fr/football/bundesliga/2009-2010/breme-refroidit-ben-arfa_sto2434913/flashnews.shtml

Bremen cools Ben Arfa

The Werder Bremen sporting director Klaus Allofs said Wednesday that the recruitment of French Hatem Ben Arfa, as mentioned Wednesday in the French press, was not "a hot track.

"We're not looking for a replacement for Mesut Özil" who officially joined Real Madrid on Wednesday, said Allofs on pay TV channel Sky Germany before the third qualifying round of the Champions League to go against Sampdoria Genoa.

"Whether or Marko Marin Aaron Hunt or someone else, you will find a domestic solution," he added.

The leader of Werder, who knows the Championship of France to be changed when he was a player, admitted that his club could be strengthened before the end of the transfer window.

But "the track leading to Ben Arfa is not hot," he said while in France, the rumored transfer of French international moving past few days.

Ben Arfa, 23, wants to leave Marseille club since 2008.

Werder seems primarily interested in the Brazilian Wesley, under contract with Santos (1st div. Brazil).

http://www.eurosport.fr/football/bundesliga/2009-2010/breme-refroidit-ben-arfa_sto2434913/flashnews.shtml

Bremen cools Ben Arfa

The Werder Bremen sporting director Klaus Allofs said Wednesday that the recruitment of French Hatem Ben Arfa, as mentioned Wednesday in the French press, was not "a hot track.

"We're not looking for a replacement for Mesut Özil" who officially joined Real Madrid on Wednesday, said Allofs on pay TV channel Sky Germany before the third qualifying round of the Champions League to go against Sampdoria Genoa.

"Whether or Marko Marin Aaron Hunt or someone else, you will find a domestic solution," he added.

The leader of Werder, who knows the Championship of France to be changed when he was a player, admitted that his club could be strengthened before the end of the transfer window.

But "the track leading to Ben Arfa is not hot," he said while in France, the rumored transfer of French international moving past few days.

Ben Arfa, 23, wants to leave Marseille club since 2008.

Werder seems primarily interested in the Brazilian Wesley, under contract with Santos (1st div. Brazil).

Good job they cleared up which Santos that was. I thought it might have been the one in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

I assume nowt has happened apart from the above statement, cant be fucked trawling through the spastic shite.