Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Get this crazy f*** signed and a striker and i'll eat my own feces.

Agreed. Ben Arfa and a striker along with Tiote and I think we'd be safe mid-table.

We'd have a team that could we could put out against most premier sides and I wouldn't be embarrassed. That's all we are really asking for.

How much of this Tiote have you guys seen?

Three-four times when I've had some Eresdivise on in the background. Based on when I paid attention, he'll improve us defensively as he's strong and shit like that and can start an attack from the back. Won't matter as we have no creativity elsewhere to recieve and continue on the passes from him, though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yep, Wesley has went to Werder Bremen, this can do us no harm at all.

Standards NUT standards.

Good night then?

Agreed. Ben Arfa and a striker along with Tiote and I think we'd be safe mid-table.

We'd have a team that could we could put out against most premier sides and I wouldn't be embarrassed. That's all we are really asking for.

Three-four times when I've had some Eresdivise on in the background. Based on when I paid attention, he'll improve us defensively as he's strong and shit like that and can start an attack from the back. Won't matter as we have no creativity elsewhere to recieve and continue on the passes from him, though.

Is that straight from the official scouting report?

Is that straight from the official scouting report?

:lol:

This is going to sound a bit stupid after the shit I gave Skirge earlier but...

A random NUFC fan from down south on Twitter claims to know a football agent. He said at lunchtime today that the Tiote deal was done (claimed it was agreed Monday afternoon in fact). He then checked up on what Hughton had said in the press conference, still claiming the same. So he's got a decent start as far as track record goes.

Anyway, he says Ben Arfa talks with us are ongoing and we're hoping to sign him 'very soon'. :shifty:

A random NUFC fan from down south on Twitter claims to know a football agent. He said at lunchtime today that the Tiote deal was done (claimed it was agreed Monday afternoon in fact). He then checked up on what Hughton had said in the press conference, still claiming the same. So he's got a decent start as far as track record goes.

Anyway, he says Ben Arfa talks with us are ongoing and we're hoping to sign him 'very soon'. :shifty:

:mackems:

Just some mouthy fucking kid, Dave.

Probably. :lol:

At least he's got something right though, unlike the other one. Boyd in, Harper out, Given to Arsenal and others were all done deals in the last few weeks according to him.

He seems as much in (out) the loop as that cwarris kid. He's a photographer who 'knows an agent'.