Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Lets not get excited untill he is here, and by here I don't mean here becuase he flew in, I mean here as in he has signed for us and both NUFC and OM confirm the transfer.

Then this thread can have another title change. 25 games until we buy ben Arfa, 24 games untill we but Ben Arfa, etc.

Some kid on some other forum stating we've been given permission by OM to agree terms.

Not getting any hopes up, however just thought I'd relay this potential bollocks.

http://www.laprovence.com/actu/region-en-direct/mercato-offre-acceptable-de-newcastle-pour-ben-arfa

(Marseille chairman)

"They've proposed to exercise the option to buy Hatem should he play 25 League matches this season and pay the 5% of FIFA. Once we've confirmed this it's then down to the player to agree a deal with the club. It must be done as quickly as possible so that we can finally end this story."

Guest pont-toon

SOunds like he's signing

am off to the airport this afternoon on me jollys - will keep my eyes peeled and camera phone at the ready  :lol:

SOunds like he's signing

am off to the airport this afternoon on me jollys - will keep my eyes peeled and camera phone at the ready  :lol:

He'll already be here.  Jesmond Dene House or something.  Skirge will be there in a jiffy with his Camera.

;)

SOunds like he's signing

He'll already be here.  Jesmond Dene House or something.  Skirge will be there in a jiffy with his Camera.

;)

I setup wireless CCTV last Friday in the tree's facing the hotel.. no sign yet

SOunds like he's signing

;)

Get Marley on the case

does the lad have a history of injury or anything?  wtf would we be pissing around with 25 games for if not?

No, but I assume it means 25 games this season. It's a way to make sure we don't have to pay for him now, and can just pay the £3m or whatever it will be next season.

Guest pont-toon

SOunds like he's signing

;)

the little french twat is gonna cost me a fortune in overseas internet charges on my phone through logging on to this place to find out the latest crack

does the lad have a history of injury or anything?  wtf would we be pissing around with 25 games for if not?

No, but I assume it means 25 games this season. It's a way to make sure we don't have to pay for him now, and can just pay the £3m or whatever it will be next season.

hm yeah, it'll be next year before he achieves that i suppose so it would delay the payment

Yeah loan him now he plays 25 game for us then we have to buy next season, good for both of us really.

SOunds like he's signing

;)

Good lad. :)

Marley on sniffer dog alert?

SOunds like he's signing

;)

Good lad. :)

Marley on sniffer dog alert?

He would spend more time sniffing his arse and trying to lick the balls he hasn't got any more.