Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

So if h here yet ? Twitter Shitter not got him in Jesmond yet?

I saw him in the bookies putting money on Newcastle's next signing.

I can see the next advert.... Lambias & Ashley at SJP watching us play Liverpool as HBA rips us apart.. annoying fker pops up

"that players gone, Paddy Power cannot help you with that you missed your chance".

I can see the next advert.... Lambias & Ashley at SJP watching us play Liverpool as HBA rips us apart.. annoying fker pops up

"that players gone, Paddy Power cannot help you with that you missed your chance".

Don't tell me you're having doubts?

Don't tell me you're having doubts?

NO NO NO NO NO!!

Never... Paddy power can fk right off.

:D

Guest secteur2010

He'll sign man, he's probably here now  having a pint of wine down the albion in shields.

Nah I've just left him and his advisor in Oddfellows knocking back a pint or 5 of Black Sheep

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've been hammering F5 on the official site for three weeks now.

How did we get on at Man U? Does Barton still have that tache?

He'll sign man, he's probably here now  having a pint of wine down the albion in shields.

Nah I've just left him and his advisor in Oddfellows knocking back a pint or 5 of Black Sheep

They should get him to join their cricket team. I'm sure he's never played cricket before, he'll fit right in.

Guest secteur2010

They should get him to join their cricket team. I'm sure he's never played cricket before, he'll fit right in.

He's more an Arrows man. Just took the barman for £50 on a double top finish

Do they have a cricket team?

See if you can spot them: http://www.midweekcricket.com/points.ASP

See if you can spot them: http://www.midweekcricket.com/points.ASP

Ha

I've been hammering F5 on the official site for three weeks now.

How did we get on at Man U? Does Barton still have that tache?

We lost to Man Utd but don't worry, we beat Aston Villa 6-0 and Carrol got a hatrick. :shifty: