Guest VegasToon

Harper

Perch       Williamson     Colo\Sol     Enrique

Tiote

Routledge                                       Jonas

Barton

Arfa

Carroll

Maybe get a decent Striker on loan, and stick Arfa in Bartons position.

:pedro: :pedro: :pedro: :pedro: :pedro:

Bit more from RMC:

Ben Arfa in Newcastle Friday

The endless series of transfer Ben Arfa will probably end this Friday at Newcastle where Marseille is expected to finalize a loan with option to purchase.

After passing a medical at Newcastle this Friday, Hatem Ben Arfa will be paid, subject to an unlikely turn of events, the English club by OM. After a final offensive of Werder Bremen, the French international has finally chosen the Magpies to pursue his career chaotic. First, because the discussions dragged on with German leaders, then because the player has a burning desire to know a football championship and he is sure he may suit his playing style

:)

:fwap:

Arfa can not be a first choice right away him and Tiote needs a month at least to settle down. Beside I would suspect Jonas will be in RW and Arfa to LW. I can not see Chris drop Nolan so when you guys write here don't right what you feel right what the current situation is. 

So...

Harper

Perch   William       colo/campbell  Enrique

Guti       Tiote          Barton         Ben Arfa

Nolan

Carroll

Spot on the only change to that I would make is Williamson/ Sol.... I don't think he can drop Colo.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'd still like to see Routledge and Jonas starting in their respective roles, since Jonas links up with Jose well and Routledge is dangerous with his pace-

I'd still like to see Routledge and Jonas starting in their respective roles, since Jonas links up with Jose well and Routledge is dangerous with his pace-

We can use Rout after the break.... His pace will be a killer for tired legs of many defenders.....

Bit more from RMC:

Ben Arfa in Newcastle Friday

The endless series of transfer Ben Arfa will probably end this Friday at Newcastle where Marseille is expected to finalize a loan with option to purchase.

After passing a medical at Newcastle this Friday, Hatem Ben Arfa will be paid, subject to an unlikely turn of events, the English club by OM. After a final offensive of Werder Bremen, the French international has finally chosen the Magpies to pursue his career chaotic. First, because the discussions dragged on with German leaders, then because the player has a burning desire to know a football championship and he is sure he may suit his playing style

:)

:fwap:

"to persue his career chaotic"...........the freudian slip to end them all.

Arfa can not be a first choice right away him and Tiote needs a month at least to settle down. Beside I would suspect Jonas will be in RW and Arfa to LW. I can not see Chris drop Nolan so when you guys write here don't right what you feel right what the current situation is. 

So...

Harper

Nolan

Carroll

Spot on the only change to that I would make is Williamson/ Sol.... I don't think he can drop Colo.

Well if Perch starts looking out of his depth i'd play Williamson at right back.

So...

Harper

Nolan

Carroll

Well if Perch starts looking out of his depth i'd play Williamson at right back.

:dowie:

it is all about depth though isn't it?  As things stand we are an injury to  a winger away from losing the balance that is necessary for our team to look anything like a threat against decent sides

Exactly, having another natural winger in the squad is massive..even if his primary position will be behind the striker.

Ben Arfa can't be being brought in to replace Routledge - he only signed Routledge in January man :lol:

Depth for either wing, Ben Arfa can play all across the park, Jonas too. So we should be relatively covered, not least now we know Danger can play on the right wing! Could play Wayne down the middle too.. or shock horror interchange during the game!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

So...

Harper

Nolan

Carroll

No- He's our best CB