Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Goodbye Hatem. :weep:

As much as I like Ben Arfa, this should be the least of our worries - now, it is ALL about staying up. With Hughton and a decent transfer window we could have hoped for a top 10 finish.

But he's the kind of player we will need to make a big difference at the end of the season.

Guest Ridzuan

I think he will stay with us. As much he will be gutted to see Chris gone, I doubt he will leave us just like that. Unless we appoint Deschamps.

Calm down everybody. He still might stay.

Give it up. No new manager will want him. Any manager we get in will be of the turbo s*** kind.

It's not about the manager wanting him, it's about Hatem wanting to stay. Hatem said one of the main reasons he came here was because of Hughton.

As much as I like Ben Arfa, this should be the least of our worries - now, it is ALL about staying up. With Hughton and a decent transfer window we could have hoped for a top 10 finish.

But he's the kind of player we will need to make a big difference at the end of the season.

He'll still be here at the end of the current season. And I hope that over the summer fat Mike will finally, finally sell this club.

He'll still be here at the end of the current season. And I hope that over the summer fat Mike will finally, finally sell this club.

Good luck with that. It's just going to get worse and worse.

Give it up. No new manager will want him. Any manager we get in will be of the turbo s*** kind.

It's not about the manager wanting him, it's about Hatem wanting to stay. Hatem said one of the main reasons he came here was because of Hughton.

He might like the new manager too man. He probably had never heard of Hughton before he signed. Way too early to speculate about him hating the new manager.

He might like the new manager too man. He probably had never heard of Hughton before he signed. Way too early to speculate about him hating the new manager.

Not if it's Alan fucking Pardwho.