Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

???

I thought budgeting was Ashley's strong point?

may well be, that would mean he's in no position to say "that much for now, that much for the summer, that much for next january"

Who said that like?

All I meant is that when we took Ben Arfa on loan with an option to buy in summer 2011, unless we had no intention of buying him whatsoever, that money must have been budgeted for. We've brought the purchase forward, so I don't see why that can't mean we've spent that money we budgeted for the summer.

???

may well be, that would mean he's in no position to say "that much for now, that much for the summer, that much for next january"

Who said that like?

All I meant is that when we took Ben Arfa on loan with an option to buy in summer 2011, unless we had no intention of buying him whatsoever, that money must have been budgeted for. We've brought the purchase forward, so I don't see why that can't mean we've spent that money we budgeted for the summer.

i thought everyone was adamant we just wouldn't play him the 25 games so we wouldn't have to pay ? for all we know that moneys was from 2010 and we used it to buy tiote so hadn't actually been budgeted for at all and he thought we'll just find the cash from somewhere if need be.

???

Who said that like?

i thought everyone was adamant we just wouldn't play him the 25 games so we wouldn't have to pay ? for all we know that moneys was from 2010 and we used it to buy tiote so hadn't actually been budgeted for at all and he thought we'll just find the cash from somewhere if need be.

Yeah, and without looking that suggestion was probably ridiculed by the likes of you and Stu. Make your mind up.

???

Who said that like?

Yeah, and without looking that suggestion was probably ridiculed by the likes of you and Stu. Make your mind up.

i did,doesn't mean i was right.

Guest mimifrench

It is my first post in your forum, i'm new . So be indulgent please lol

Ben arfa was given this kind of "trophee" mainly because of his behaviour in Marseille when he went on strike to join Newcastle.

You know a lot of people are jealous of him in France ans he hasn't confirmed all the expectations

Sorry for my english, but i'll try to do the best for you to understand me

Guest mimifrench

Yes maybe but it is not the same case. I think that Ben arfa is really a good person but sometimes he doesn't do the good choice.

French media don't like him as Anelka.

It is very simple with Ben arfa : you love him or you hate him. There is not a middle between (like c ronaldo you know)

Mimi is right about Ben Arfa though, he has upset and turned alot of french against him with his lack of respect to French football royalty and the clubs and fans he has played for. Hopefully he has matured through his mistakes.