Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Contract length?

Bloody hell, whilst I'm delighted he's signed I'm not sure we should be signing players on deals until they're 2038 years old.

Though we set a precedent with Nicky Butt...

He'll only be 28 by the end of this contract.

Has BEN BEN BEN ARFA commented since he officially signed?

“I am absolutely delighted to be signing for Newcastle United on a permanent basis. During my short time at the club, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing for the team and for the supporters too. This is a great club and I am very happy to be committing my future to them.”

“I am getting back to fitness as quickly as I can and am really looking forward to getting back to St. James’ Park, seeing the lads again and, of course, working with Alan Pardew and his staff.”

“During my time out, I have been inundated with messages of support from fans, and I want to repay them all with good performances on the pitch later this season.”

Contract length?

Bloody hell, whilst I'm delighted he's signed I'm not sure we should be signing players on deals until they're 2038 years old.

Though we set a precedent with Nicky Butt...

He'll only be 28 by the end of this contract.

:facepalm:

Whatever girlfriend. :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well done Derek! Worked hard in the summer and this is the reward

By the way i still think your a twat. Just a bit less of one

Guest palnese

“I am absolutely delighted to be signing for Newcastle United on a permanent basis. During my short time at the club, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing for the team and for the supporters too. This is a great club and I am very happy to be committing my future to them.”

“I am getting back to fitness as quickly as I can and am really looking forward to getting back to St. James’ Park, seeing the lads again and, of course, working with Alan Pardew and his staff.”

“During my time out, I have been inundated with messages of support from fans, and I want to repay them all with good performances on the pitch later this season.”

Think he meant the poster O0

Think he meant the poster O0

Ha, right so. :blush:

This is brilliant news, well done to everybody who sent him messages and cards because I think that will have played a massive part in making him feel welcome and in turn getting him to sign.

This is brilliant news, well done to everybody who sent him messages and cards because I think that will have played a massive part in making him feel welcome and in turn getting him to sign.

what bout the get well balloons I sent him?