Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

ah yes i do understand it now. No ben arfa wasn't eating an apple lol

Do you think ben arfa can have a carrer like Cantona had in England or not ? How do people in England feel about Cantona ?

And just a last thing, did you (i mean Nexcastle fans ans English people) know ben arfa before he sign for Newcastle ?

I knew of Ben Arfa before we signed him, although I wouldn't expect to be in the majority.

Manchester United fans obsess over Cantona.

I cannot foresee Ben Arfa having a career of the same magnitude in England.

Just watched Ben Arfa vs Everton for the 50-11th time. Still cant believe we got a player of his talent, no matter how inconsistent he can be, that little extra magic every now and then he can come up with gets you so excited wondering what he'll do next on the pitch.

I forget quite often that we even have him at our club, too bad we didn't get to see very much of him.

At this moment i just want us to secure our Premier League contract so that we can look forward to next season with Ben Arfa and

hopefully a few other exciting players strengthening our team. I know it's likely we'll stay up but as long as there's a IF i cant feel

100% relaxed. If we make it through this season we can push on for better things next season hopefullu, without having to worry about relegation stuff.

His talent is unique, and I sometimes feel that some fans are not aware of his potential. Everton and Moeyes are masters when it comes to applying precise pressure and taking out specific opponents, but they had no chances on HBA. He eased past two players within seconds. It was when he went for the third and fourth he ran into trouble.  If he learns when to pass/dribble, he'll go down as one of the greatest players in nufc's history.

it's frustrating not knowing how his rehab is going, what level is he at now, what kind of training is he doing, how far from fitness is he, how he's doing and so on.

Not heard/read anything at all lately, not very much in detail anyways. Would love to read a big and long interview with him about his progress and thoughts. Annoying knowing shit!!!!

Wouldn't even consider bringing him back if we pick up 5 points from our next 6 matches.

Seriously, unless we really need him, there is no point bringing him back this season. Let him fully recover, have a full pre-season and crack on from there. Concerned the club will rush him back as a PR stunt.

Wouldn't even consider bringing him back if we pick up 5 points from our next 6 matches.

Seriously, unless we really need him, there is no point bringing him back this season. Let him fully recover, have a full pre-season and crack on from there. Concerned the club will rush him back as a PR stunt.

I agree with you, just that it would be nice knowing how he's doing, would be stupid to rush him back.

I know that every leg break is different but, it really annoys me when I see the likes of Ramsey back and playing at Arsenal and Valencia playing at Man Utd while Ben Arfa is still recovering from his injury.

Their breaks, Ramsey's in particular, seemed to be far more serious yet they are back and good as new.

It makes me question what our medical team do.  It seems to me that we take far longer to get our players back to fitness following any sort of injury than other clubs.

Anyone else see that or is it just me being cynical?

I know that every leg break is different but, it really annoys me when I see the likes of Ramsey back and playing at Arsenal and Valencia playing at Man Utd while Ben Arfa is still recovering from his injury.

Their breaks, Ramsey's in particular, seemed to be far more serious yet they are back and good as new.

It makes me question what our medical team do.  It seems to me that we take far longer to get our players back to fitness following any sort of injury than other clubs.

Anyone else see that or is it just me being cynical?

Our medical team is clearly one of the worst in the league.

Always harping on about it, but the sooner we clear out the lot of them, the better.