Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Do you know if Ben arfa is training with the Newcastle team during this week ??

I think it will touch him even if the coach let him "set foot" on the pitch in the last minutes on your game against WBA.

Last time i heard anything it was said that he went back to France, still there? I think.

The lady will not be pleased. I bought her a Ben Arfa 37 shirt and she's never seen him play.

At the same time I got myself a Tiote shirt. She watched Tiote bang in the equalizer vs Arsenal. I think she thinks I'm taking the piss and I bought her a dud.

Guest mimifrench

The lady will not be pleased. I bought her a Ben Arfa 37 shirt and she's never seen him play.

At the same time I got myself a Tiote shirt. She watched Tiote bang in the equalizer vs Arsenal. I think she thinks I'm taking the p*ss and I bought her a dud.

Don't worry, when she'll see him play, she'll love him directly, undoubtedly !  :snod:

At the same time I got myself a Tiote shirt. She watched Tiote bang in the equalizer vs Arsenal. I think she thinks I'm taking the p*ss and I bought her a dud.

Don't worry, when she'll see him play, she'll love him directly, undoubtedly !  :snod:

When she sees him play he probably will not be wearing 37.

When she sees him play he probably will not be wearing 37.

And he definitely won't be wearing this seasons kit.

Sessegnon's a good player, I'd put him in the Zog level but he's in the league below HBA and could only dream of putting in the kind of performance we saw against Everton.

How many other times have you seen Ben Arfa play?

I agree that Zog's a better player overall but they're in that same bracket/level of ability. Both good with the ball at their feet, decent passers and crossers and can get a couple of goals (this is where Zog's better).

HBA on the other hand, is a complete step above, he has the potential to be a top, top player. His acceleration, ball control and passing were just outstanding against Everton, I still watch that video quite a lot.

Sessegnon's a good player, I'd put him in the Zog level but he's in the league below HBA and could only dream of putting in the kind of performance we saw against Everton.

How many other times have you seen Ben Arfa play?

I'd say a good 25-30 times now, watched various games when he was at Lyon and Marseille both league and European competition. Put in some great performances but some average ones as well, hopefully we can get that consistency out of him. Ability wise, i'd say that he's a step up on Sessegnon, who's a good attacking player but doesn't have the stand out attacking qualities HBA possesses.