Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Call me a pessimist, but I've always said I want to wait till I see Ben Arfa back on the pitch before I start thinking that he could be our best (one of our best) player(s) next season.

We've seen it with Owen back those years what a heavy injury can do to a great player.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, but he was the time he joined us.

Without doubt tbh.

He wasn't. He never has been. A special talent, who has had periods when he's been sublime at Lyon and OM, but he's never consistently dominated at the top level. He can be a great player if he doesn't allow this injury and attitude issues to hamper him.

Call me a pessimist, but I've always said I want to wait till I see Ben Arfa back on the pitch before I start thinking that he could be our best (one of our best) player(s) next season.

We've seen it with Owen back those years what a heavy injury can do to a great player.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, but he was the time he joined us.

Without doubt tbh.

He wasn't. He never has been. A special talent, who has had periods when he's been sublime at Lyon and OM, but he's never consistently dominated at the top level. He can be a great player if he doesn't allow this injury and attitude issues to hamper him.

They're talking about Owen.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I would make Coloccini captain tbh - Nolan still club captain but not first choice, similar to Smith in the Championship?

Butt was 'club captain'.

Guest Roger Kint

Ben Arfa and Gosling end holidays to get fit

by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

Jun 1 2011

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/06/01/ben-arfa-and-gosling-end-holidays-to-get-fit-72703-28800100/#ixzz1O1T8Ufeo

Carver said: Our medical team have made sure he is well looked after by refusing to treat him themselves.

:lol:

FYP

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Is he gonna be playng in th usa tour so we can finally see the lad back playing for us?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think he would be taking part in the USA Tour, wonder if any will make the telly.

I was hoping it would.

Guest palnese

I think he would be taking part in the USA Tour, wonder if any will make the telly.

The Norwegian PL channel(s) will show a lot of games from pre-season. Don't know if we'll be on though.

The Norwegian PL channel(s) will show a lot of games from pre-season. Don't know if we'll be on though.

We're not among the ones they'll show, at least not yet.

Dont know where i read it a while ago, but someone mentioned that King Barfa was limping on the pitch after the West Brom. game?

Or was it just bollocks from fuck knows who? I dont think i read it here, can anyone confirm if he ws limping or not?

Dont know where i read it a while ago, but someone mentioned that King Barfa was limping on the pitch after the West Brom. game?

Or was it just bollocks from fuck knows who? I dont think i read it here, can anyone confirm if he ws limping or not?

It was on Twitter. I couldn't see any noticeable limp when he was on the pitch, although I did spend most of my time watching Barton chase after Nolan's kids (no homo).

Guest bimpy474

Last pre season was on ESPN on lot, English teams playing in the US i mean, late night kick offs but a lot were shown......;)

Or was it just bollocks from f*** knows who? I dont think i read it here, can anyone confirm if he ws limping or not?

It was on Twitter. I couldn't see any noticeable limp when he was on the pitch, although I did spend most of my time watching Barton chase after Nolan's kids (no homo).

Ah cheers homo.