Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

That acceleration, suttle faint and close control...awesome!

Needs to let go of the ball after beating the fourth player tho'

I love the word subtle as it has a subtle 'b' in the word.

aye, you can see just from that video he wasn't settled...held on too long then loses it quite a few times

but its all forgotten about by the time you've seen him skin players for the umpteenth time :) oh, and scored a pearler

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I love the word subtle as it has a subtle 'b' in the word.

OH ... SNAP!

TheGuv is out to get you!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

RUN, BUZZA - RUN!

TheGuv is angry and has pent up rage eating away at his 'Sole'.  :shifty:

So much belief in himself in that video. Just turns on the ball & runs at goal, finds space inbetween players with so much ease, one of those players who just makes it look simple to go past players. Aslong as he keeps that self belief, we'll be in for some happy times

Guest mimifrench

Just for those of you who are still doubting about Ben arfa's quality vision of the game, please take a look at that video :

Just tape "ben arfa vision de jeu" on youtube and tell me what do you think about it...

PLEASE PLEASE BE FIT FOR AUGUST 20TH!

Was such a shame that we didnt show the mackems our star player up close last season. Would have been about 10-0.

Would rather him not play in that match, tbh.

Was such a shame that we didnt show the mackems our star player up close last season. Would have been about 10-0.

:lol: Why?

Cattermole, Bardsley, Bramble - with something to prove to the 30,000 screaming inbreds behind them, no thanks.

:lol: Why?

Cattermole, Bardsley, Bramble - with something to prove to the 30,000 screaming inbreds behind them, no thanks.

Well i rather have our star players playing to give us every chance of winning.

Just for those of you who are still doubting about Ben arfa's quality vision of the game, please take a look at that video :

Just tape "ben arfa vision de jeu" on youtube and tell me what do you think about it...

Brilliant. Can't wait, until he comes back in to the team we will hopefully have a striker with good movement so he can thread throught those passes.

Brilliant. Can't wait, until he comes back in to the team we will hopefully have a striker with good movement so he can thread throught those passes.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4912/1125187-dat_super.jpg

dat pass